Monday, March 24, 2014

Damn Chemistry

Oh man, it's been a week since my last post! And of course I've got something to tell you.
First and foremost, the 3rd academic term is over. It means now I have a little bit more than a week to relax a.k.a. a spring break, and then the last term - our last battle - will start. Maybe, I should start preparing for my exams? Generally, my results of the term aren't bad at all, I've got only one 4/B mark - for chemistry, but we all know the rule: chemistry sucks.
Secondly, I started reading "The Picture Of Dorian Grey" by the British classic author Oscar Wilde. Even though I've read only few dozens of pages, I'm already in love! Every sentence can be a quote, Mr. Wilde definitely knew the life.
The next week some guys from my school and I will participate in the festival of English, and I'll play the guitar and sing along (what a surpriiiise!). In the beginning I decided to perform "You" by "The Pretty Reckless", but lately I ran into another song I really love through anything - "Give Your Heart A Break" by Demi Lovato. It seems to be my favourite song by this singer. And even if I don't sing it for the contest, I'll obviously record it for my YouTube channel.


Also Ilya asked me to sing a song from... Skyrim! I plan for learning it during the vacation, you know, I can memorize a song for one day.
My classmate and I are going to organize a cool party in the end of the next week, and I hope it will come off. Just wait for further news!
I've already set TSOTD up, so you can go and enjoy your day/night. Bye!!



Be brave!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts