Friday, October 4, 2013

Well, she was just 17

Here I am seventeen. So cool! Like my father has said, "16 is too young yet, 18 is adult already, and 17 is kinda special period. There're so many songs exactly about 17..." And yeah, he's right. I know it's gonna be hard, it's gonna be amazing, but it's my seventeen.
Dasha presented me - you wouldn't believe! - Lamborghini! That's true, but I've just not mentioned the fact that it's a toy copy of Lamborghini Murciélago with the radio control! SO AWESOME! And yup, I'm a 17-years-old girl. Also I got crazy lots of sweets. If you asked what my parents had presented me, I should remind you that my new laptop is my Birthday present.
Here's some photos of the day:



My preeeeeeseeents!
As I had planned, my friends came to me afternoon and we ate Birthday cake.In the evening my parents and I had family dinner congratulating me, and everything was nice.
Now strange though it may seem I'm going to watch a new episode of  "The Vampire Diaries" new season, I believe it's pretty exciting. And tomorrow I'll happen to watch a new episode of "Glee", the second part of their Beatlemania.
Turning back to the songs about 17 and the Beatles (yeeah, they're again!), the song of the day will be "I Saw Her Standing There", the first song from their first album. I know, there's just 1 line about the age, but it's exactly 17! So turn it on!!


(1,2,3,4!)

Well, she was just 17
You know what I mean
And the way she looked was way beyond compare
So how could I dance with another (Ooh)
When I saw her standing there

Well she looked at me, and I, I could see
That before too long I'd fall in love with her
She wouldn't dance with another (Whooh)
When I saw her standing there

Well, my heart went "boom"
When I crossed that room
And I held her hand in mine...

Whoah, we danced through the night
And we held each other tight
And before too long I fell in love with her
Now I'll never dance with another (Whooh)
Since I saw her standing there

Well, my heart went "boom"
When I crossed that room
And I held her hand in mine...

Whoah, we danced through the night
And we held each other tight
And before too long I fell in love with her
Now I'll never dance with another (Whooh)
Since I saw her standing there


There's also "Glee" version, where I've actually heard that song for the first time. *shame on me*



Moreover, I've picked out some more songs mentioning 17 years, therefore I'll see them as the songs of the day later. 
And now I should go do my homework and other things, so goodbye and see you!



Be brave!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts