Thursday, October 24, 2013

Blog Power

Have you missed me? I guess, no. But I've missed you with my blog. Today at my English lesson we somehow talked a bit about my blog and about my "undisclosed desire" to be a famous blogger. Yeah, why not?..
I want my blog to be read, to be useful, to be interesting. Therefore lately I think about concentrating my blog on a certain thing, be it cosmetics or movies; the thing I'm really good at and can perfectly describe and help with in English. As I wrote, there was a text in my English Olympiad about blogs, and they advised to choose a topic to write about, not to get scattered on various stuff as I do.
If I want to become a more professional blogger, I should learn more about blogging, I should develop my skill. Frankly speaking,  this is the first time I've used this... transfer (I don't know how it's correct in English) from the general line to the exact post.
I've just completely connected this blog with my Google+ page and tried getting Google AdSense, but I've failed with it, I have no idea why. Probably, because I'm under age? Anyway, I suppose it wouldn't bring me so much money, though who knows? Anyway, in a year I'll try figuring it out again.
I wish there was an opportunity to make an opinion poll (like in Live Journal). Maybe, there is, but I don't know where and how to do it. If you ask why I need an opinion poll, I ask I feel like finding out if I should about certain things or should keep on posting different information. Or maybe I should make a schedule: the whole week I post exact topics, one day - my free theme. How about this? Well, let me think till the end of the week.
Holding on talking my usual stuff, my day was pretty normal, nothing extraordinary. But tomorrow my friend Arina will bring back my new external hard drive (that I bought on Tuesday) with the whole collection of The Sims 3! Moreover, tomorrow uncle Alik from Vladivostok will come to us! I'm incredibly glad to see him. Earlier, when he came, he always bought a big bottle of Coca-Cola and ice-cream for me; let's see if he's forgotten about his little tradition.
And your song of the day will be "Lullaby" by "Wes Swing" with no reason.


Lullaby, say goodnight all the time
Then we can sleep for a thousand years
And roam

Lullaby close your eyes all the time
Then we can see for a thousand years
And roam

I can't sleep tonight they found you

Same words, same words, same bones
Stones in a row

Lullaby, you and I are on this wire
Then we can sleep, just sleep

I've found sweet kitties for you.




Be brave.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts