Sunday, October 27, 2013

Beauty Shopping. Kitty Headband. Smile.



Yesterday I never went to school, though the weather was ok, even pretty warm, not counting after-rain dirt everywhere.
In the evening I was watching the last episode of "The Vampire Diaries". Oh, I hadn't cried so much... since "Glee" episode about Cory... :C And there, in "The Vampire Diaries" guys told goodbye to Bonnie, although she'll be next to them anyhow. And Tyler came back!
Of course, all my free time of yesterday (not including watching the series and buying some stuff after the lesson - you're going to read about it below) I played "The Sims 3", and my sim even met some mermaids. Oh, so cute and aaawesome!
On having my English lesson I did some shopping. Here comes my favourite passion!
♦ The first thing I bought  is a facial foam "SkinLife" by the Japanese brand "Cow". (In my opinion, the name isn't the best for the girls trying to lose some weight LOL) I haven't used it yet, but still I can describe it a little bit. But when I start washing my face with that, I'll write you how it feels.
The foam contains water, myristic acid, glycerin, potassium hydroxide, stearic acid, behenic acid, potassium methyl cocoyl taurate, dipotassium glycyrrhizate, malic acid, lemon jus extract, disteardimonium hectocrote, butylene glycol, fragrance, 3 methyl 4 isoprophenol, citric acid, titanium dioxide. To tell the truth, all these words make no sense to me, I don't understand a thing among this stuff, because  (or therefore) I pay attention to the description written in the language I can understand. But I know there are people caring about the compositions for some reasons, so let it be.
The facial foam is written to have floral smell, but I have no idea what flower smells like that.

♦ The next thing I got is Fresh Aqua Cooling 24 Eyes Stick by my recent favourite South Korean brand "TonyMoly".
I like reading reviews about "TonyMoly" products, but all the writers buy their stuff in the Internet. But I don't have to book something in the web and wait for a whole month to own a "TonyMoly" sweet thing. I just go to the shop and choose amid what the shop's already got. Of course, there're only few products, and the shop don't sell cosmetics such as mascaras and lip glosses, but still I can buy something for my face and skin. And here what I bought yesterday.
Fresh Aqua Cooling 24 Eyes Stick is a light-blue coloured stick that you should apply under your tired and swollen eyes to make them awake and ready to hit boys again. Such things are really important for me and my eyes, because after a hard day and a night full of watching series, movies and playing games, I ofter wake up with dark shadows beneath my eyes, rarely - with swollen eyes (only if an episode made me cry a river). So, this stick makes your eyes feel cool and fresh, and yeah, for me it does work. This thing isn't sticky and to my mind its smell reminds me so much about lemon ice-tea.
♦ And the last thing for yesterday was Hanbang Mask Sheet Pack White Poria Cocas again by "TonyMoly". The mask is for problem-prone (as mine) and sensitive skin. And one more time I can't tell you if it works or not, because I've also not used it yet. But it's written to have antibacterial effect, whiten and moisten skin. That's fine, isn't that? Also, the description says the mask smooths wrinkles out, but I think it's not about me for now.
I like facial masks. They clean my skin, moisten it, make it feel alive and fresh. Due to the fact that I do my make up almost every day, I should look after my skin properly not to use masks and eye sticks directly to smooth wrinkles out. LOL
That's all about my purchases of yesterday. But moreover I found a cool Korean kitty headband in the shop. I decided not to buy it for awhile, but right now I'm thinking hard of going and buying it. Probably, I'll do it - at least I haven't go out anywhere today. But I don't know what colour I should choose. There're hot pink, black, dark green and some more in our shop. Probably, I'm about to choose hot pink, because my favourite lipstick has the same shade.


And the song of the day will be something light and easy. What about "Smile" by amazing Lily Allen? Come on!



When you first left me I was wanting more
But you were fucking that girl next door, what cha do that for (what cha do that for)
When you first left me I didn't know what to say
I never been on my own that way, just sat by myself all day

I was so lost back then
But with a little help from my friends
I found a light in the tunnel at the end
Now you're calling me up on the phone
So you can have a little whine and a moan
And it's only because you're feeling alone

At first when I see you cry,
yeah it makes me smile, yeah it makes my smile
At worst I feel bad for a while,
but then I just smile I go ahead and smile

Whenever you see me you say that you want me back
And I tell you it don't mean jack, no it don't mean jack
I couldn't stop laughing, no I just couldn't help myself
See you messed up my mental health I was quite unwell

I was so lost back then
But with a little help from my friends
I found a light in the tunnel at the end
Now you're calling me up on the phone
So you can have a little whine and a moan
And it's only because you're feeling alone

At first when I see you cry,
yeah it makes me smile, yeah it makes my smile
At worst I feel bad for a while,
but then I just smile I go ahead and smile

lalalalalalalalalalalalalalalala lalala

At first when I see you cry,
yeah it makes me smile, yeah it makes my smile
At worst I feel bad for a while,
but then I just smile I go ahead and smile

lalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalala



Be brave, be beautiful :3

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts