Sunday, October 13, 2013

Shots... EVERYBODY

The city is my church
"Midnight City", M83

Hey, guys. Here I am sober, tired and having strange feelings withing my body. Well, they're not strange,  I felt this way before, but you know, it's always unpleasant to feel... the hangover. I'm not going to describe what we drank, but I just say it was amazing. It was my first time I tasted tequila. I immediately recall the song "Tequila Sunrise" by "The Eagles", though we drank tequila without any sunrises.
Due to the fact that the party was dedicated to my friend's and my Birthdays, I got some presents.
Firstly, I was presented the cutest money box in the world. It's "Mischief Bank" with the cat. THAT'S SO CUTE I CAN'T HELP GIVING IT MY MONEY! ^___________^


Moreover, my sweet crush gave me "Hugo Boss Femme" fragrance. Maybe, he can read thoughts, but I'd longed for a new perfume, and told only my girls about it. I treat fragrances as presents that can't always be successful, but only if you know what smell a person likes for sure. And I'd hardly pick out that "Hugo Boss Femme", because it's kinda 'not my scent', but it's still nice and it's presented by the boy I like. So, do I care about what I've just written? No. Now "Hugo Boss Femme" is my favourite one.


Another friend, Dasha (yeah, my third friend Dasha), granted me awesome accessories. It's the very style I love! Roses, vintage, old gold (it's not gold, though). I'm gonna put it on right tomorrow.


Right now I'm watching new episodes of some series. Tonight I'm going to cry a river with the new episode of "Glee". Cory, Cory...
As long as I don't know what to write, here's you night pictures.








In the beginning I wanted to make "Shots" by LMFAO the song of the day, because this song totally reflects our amazing party. But while I've been writing, I've listened to "Midnight City" by M83 (you can notice it in my night images), so I give you 2 songs of the day.






Be brave!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts