Sunday, October 6, 2013

Cosmetics Forever

I'd had a plan for today to go out with my Cherry Lady, but in the morning she said she couldn't keep my company. Well, I kept my head and led to the cosmetics shop. Actually, I visited two shops, but it doesn't matter. Here's my preciouses:
♡ First of all, new lipsticks. They're both by my favourite Rimmel, pretty alike, but still different. First is "Lasting Finish Matte by Kate" #105. In daylight it looks like a bit darker than my skin, but in lamp light it's even light brown.


Another lipstick is also "Lasting Finish Matte by Kate", but #101. #101 is light-light pink.


♡ Also I bought a skin toner by L'Oreal. I can't find its English name, but who cares? 


♡ As I had broken my previous powder, I got a new one. The brand is the same "L'Etoile", the series is "Accord Majeur" #322 Lys. It suits my pale skin better than the last one, so I'm glad.


♡ Giving a treat to my face, I took 2 face packs. I want to use one tonight already. 


♡ There's one important thing, and it's an under-eye concealer "Mastertouch" #303 Ivory by Max Factor. It's my first concealer, and even now I'm sure to say it's one more necessary thing in my beautician such as liquid eye liner, powder, mascara and lip gloss. The tint Ivory is the lightest on the series.



♡ The last thing I have to tell about is that I found my favourite mascara. Only I glanced at it in the basket, I picked it out immediately without any thought. And this is... "Sexy Curves" #001 Black by adorable Rimmel. Though I still use my L'Oreal "Volume Million Lashes Excess", I couldn't just miss my one true mascara love!


Right now it's the first time I want Monday, and I want it just to try all my new stuff in full measure. 
And the song of the day will be "Forget Forever" by Selena Gomez from her latest album. You wouldn't believe, but I heard and sang that song in my last night dream! I just walked with my friends in some American city and sand the chorus of the song. So here it comes!



I told, I told, I told myself again
I'm never running back on what I said
Trying not to roam but you're so...
Far away, so far away

Won't listen to the conscience in my head
I'm conscious but I'm lonely, halfway dead
Tired of the things you never...
You never said, you never said

Our love was made to rule the world
You came and broke the perfect girl
Our love was made to rule the world

Our love was made to rule the world
You left me wanting what we were
Our love was made to rule the world

Forget forever
Forget forever
Forget you ever
Knew my name, my name, my name, my name

I know, I know, I know we can't pretend
That we were never lovers in the end
I try to tell myself this pain would...
Go away...just go away!

Our love was made to rule the world
You came and broke the perfect girl
Our love was made to rule the world

Our love was made to rule the world
You left me wanting what we were
Our love was made to rule the world

Forget forever
Forget forever
Forget you ever
Knew my name, my name, my name, my name

Forget forever
Forget forever



♡ Be brave! 

P.S. I've just presented my mom my L'Oreal mascara, so tomorrow I'll use my lovely "Sexy Curves". Yey!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts