Sunday, January 20, 2013

Winter Fun

Today has been my skating day! Yey! I'm sooo tired! I've got a PE lesson on the skating-rink, and after it I have skated with my friend too!
Right now I'm watching "The Vamire Diaries", and my ex-boyfriend's trying to text with me. Ah, this is hilarious! He wants me back, but it won't work, I've already got my eyes on one boy, hohoho! :D
Tomorrow my friend Dasha and I will go to the theatre, even though it'll be the play for children. (But 12+!)
Aaand the song of the day is going to be "One Foot" by "fun.". Yeah, guys, I've got "fun."-period in my mind now lol Their songs are really motivative, and perfectly suits my slogan "Be brave!" :D


Also yesterday I took some photos of me, and it came very nice. Check out! ^-^




Be brave!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts