Sunday, January 6, 2013

Vs.

Today my friend and I watched an awesome movie "Scott Pilgrim vs. the World". It's really amazing! The words meaning the sounds are absolutely nice! The movie is based on the graphic novel series, and it's very funny! I like wide using teenage sleng there. So I suggest everyone to watch this movie with the friends and food!




My friends muddy the waters in my life, so I have only to laugh, and they have to laugh too, so it's strange and weird LOL
And the song of the day will be "Viva La Vida" by Coldplay, because yesterday my friend from my music school gave it to me to listen to, and I was charmed. We met, because we watched "Cirque du Soleil: Worlds Away", and this movie is REALLY MARVELOUS! Have to watch! I like this movie even more, because there's a lot of song by our lovely "The Beatles".


So, "Coldplay" is here now. Enjoy!


Be brave!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts