Friday, January 11, 2013

All I Wanna Do

Ah, tomorrow I'll come back at school. But actually, I don't worry about it, because I'll meet my friends again, which have become very close for me. And I'm very very happy about my vacation, even though it's ending. I'm so glad how it has been, because it's been one of my best vacation ever! Although my best friend hasn't been here, with me; but every day we've talked through the Skype. And right now she's controlling my typing here :D
Some days ago I've found out a cool game "Band Stars" Beta, where you have to create a music band and make music itself. I really like it, though "people" there look strange, but it's funny, isn't it? You also have to do different tasks to earn bonuses and coins. Here's the link for the game: https://bandstarsgame.appspot.com/
The weather is really frosty and cold nowadays here, and it's going to be so till 19.01 or so. It calls here Epiphany Frosts, so everyone have to put all the warm clothes on.
The song of the day will be "Your Body" by Christina Aguilera from her last album "Lotos", which I've done a review for. I like and the original song, and even more I like the official remix from Deluxe edition by Martin Garrix. I put here the both version. Like it!


All I wanna do is love your body!



Be brave!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts