Sunday, January 13, 2013

Carry On

My best friend arrived back, and days have begun as in former times.
Right now I have to do my first home work in 2013!:D It's for Russian, so I don't hurry with it writing here and listening to the album "Some Nights" by "fun." - they are really cool guys! Before today I've heard only them "We Are Young" and "Some Nights". Now I'm listening to the whole album, though I haven't bought it - online listening rules.
Today I've got a walk with my friends, and it's been ok as usual. Also today I've picked a big poster of "Cirque du Soleil: Worlds Away" movie on my room door. Unfortunately, I've done it pretty crookedly, but I'm calm, 'cause it's my room at least. I like it.


I had to go to sleep today in time for sure! And do my home work! But my laziness is always awaken LOL
The song of the day will be a song of the guy I've already mentioned above - "fun.", and the song is "Carry On". Get enjoyed!


Be brave!
KEEP CALM 
AND
CARRY ON


No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts