Wednesday, January 16, 2013

Death as a Start

Today I've got my first PE lesson skating. It's been so funny, but I've had to go soon enough. I hope, next time we'll have fun longer.
Talking about opposite things, exactly one year ago, on 15.01 my grandmother died. Well, you've already known my oppinion of this issue - there's no life without death. My grandma was old enough to die calm, she had lived her life fully. On the day of her death she was 83 years old. I think it's a normal age not to regret anything. And after the grandmother's death my family started a new level of life. Now we have to do everything by ourselves, without her help. And I'm still a lazy ass.
Some relatives have gathered at our place today, but it's boring for me, so I've eaten my diner and have gone to do my home work. But actually I haven't done it yet.
This academic term I'm going to improve my chemistry marks. Well, they're generally good, but I need better! "Naive me!" I can think, but I'll try. Truth-truth.
The song of the day will be a sad and slow song "Serial Killer" by my lovely Lana Del Rey. Some days ago I read that her genre is called "sadcore" by some reporters. I like this word, this name. Sadcore. So cool.



And here's my usual pictures for the night. They're pretty colourful today ^-^








Be brave!


P.S. Exactly a year ago, on 15.01 I cut my hair.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts