Friday, May 9, 2014

Victory Over Myself

On the Victory Day I fell like discussing about the word 'victory' itself. I'm not about war, but about our own little victories and achievements. What can we win? What should we win? At least, what should we fight for?
I guess, everyone has his or her own answer. Someone can't allow himself lose a bet, another one look for ways of wining a lottery. I always want to win some more time (even 27 hours a day would seem to be too little for me). Winning something is a motivation, it sparks some kind of excitement and passion. In some cases it definitely does.
To my mind, I should win myself. I should fight with the negative version of my inner woman to become a better outer one. I should gain a victory over my hobby to do everything at the last minute; it'd be nice to prefer books over online games; I should win my disposition to eat a lot of sweets and junk food and turn my lucid mind to body exercises and healthy dishes.
Yeah, you may notice, I have the same troubles as any other teenager around the world. But don't think it's just words in the web. I really try my best to bring some changes into my world. I've started with looking after what I put inside my body, and I hope it'll work!
So, I think people should win their own drawbacks firstly. And together each nation will become better, and we all will make up a nicer population of the Earth.
I congratulate y'all on the V-Day. Let's remember how our grannies made our world a peaceful place to live 69 years ago and try to keep this glorious peace for the future generations.


Be brave to become better.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts