Sunday, May 18, 2014

Everything For 2 Weeks

Prologue
I've been writing this damn post for a whole week! This spring seems to make me kinda lazy about making my favourite stuff like writing posts or shooting videos. All I do this spring is laying around and shouting out about the exams coming.

Part One and Only
Although I've almost run out of my power, I strongly feel like writing a post. I'll do it chronologically, not to mix myself and all of you up.
Firstly, on more notice about the 9th of May. Surely, we performed that day for the veterans of the labor front. The veterans liked our concerts so much, but I was more interested in the place of the event itself. The restaurant we were in is considered to be one of the coolest in our city. Also, our parents examined this venue as our would-be restaurant for the graduating party (but it's too expensive). Ah, the place has a really bombast name - "Bounty Hall". But it has lots of big mirrors - you know what for. 




The next day, on Saturday, Cherry Lady and I went to our city park to get the Sun's warmth fully. Actually, I was so glad the weekend was simply amazing! Saturday and Sunday both were brilliantly warm (sometimes even hot), so I relaxed in a good way.



The next day, on the 11th of May, Dasha, our mutual friend from her company Kostya and I went off to the hills. And I went to the hills... on the heels! And wearing a skirt! I wonder if I was the first person who got there dressing up like this. But we all really enjoyed hiking, I immediately remembered how I hiked Hollywood hills. After that Dasha and I came to the cafe similar to "Starbucks", but it wasn't as pleasant as "Starbucks" itself.



Of course, the most exciting news of that week was the EUROVISION SONG CONTEST 2014. Well, right from the start ("you were a thief, you stole my heart...") I didn't like the song "Shine" by our Russian representatives the Tolmachevy twins. The song is so mediocre, there's a billion songs like that. But I must admit their performance was nice and it brought the result - the twins reached the Grand final. But from the first time I fell for the song "Calm After The Storm" by the Netherlands duet "The Common Linnets". This song is so mine! I really feel like visiting the live performance of the band's or, at least, of any of its member, because the both singers are professional artists on their own. In the nutshell, I adore "Calm After The Storm", so it's gonna be your song of the day. My true winners.


On 14th of May my chorus and I had a really grand concert with many new songs and dance tricks by our friendly dancing band. I'd invented my class master, but unfortunately there was a meeting at school with the parents about our forth-coming exams, so of course he couldn't miss his job (though I though he would). But my friend Ilya chanced to visit the concert and I made him dance! Hell yeah! I don't have the photos from the event yet, but here some photos made by the friends of my mom.

With my mommy after the concert
There was a long photoset after the event too

And now all the senior students leaving school this year prepare for an important event of our life called the Last Bell, I've already written of it. And it's sooo freaking soon! The exact date of this sht is the 24th of May with the Day of Childhood on its eve. But still we're all mixed up about the part when we, the leavers, will sing to our teachers. Also we're almost done with our 'last school waltz' (though for some it's the first one at the same time). Our organizer drives our crazy telling different things to different classes; for example, she didn't tell our class to come to the rehearsal at Saturday, though 2 other classes learnt the end of the dance. WTF?! Anyway, I hope everything will be sort out and we all will be gorgeous.
Coming to the conclusion, I guess, it's all what I've wanted to write about, although shortened in a confusing way. Thanks for being patient and for simply being at all.



Be brave!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts