Sunday, May 4, 2014

Vampire Academy In The City

Today's weather is a drizzling sht, but it didn't prevent me from having a walk. Plus, with this walk I got my pinafore - an important part of the last bell event. Usually the last bell is celebrated on the 25th of May, but our one will be held on 23th, I guess, because this year the 25th is Sunday. On the eve of the last bell our school has a tradition to hold the Day of Childhood - the day when the seniors have the craziest fun dressed up like - you wouldn't believe - children, playing with primary school pupils and all that jazz. I hope we'll rock that place, dammit. And here's my whole dress for the upcoming last bell! My cat liked it as well :3




Also in the cosmetics shop I mentioned a fragrance with a weird name - "lol ;-)" by Lulu Castagnette. Yup, the box is really funny and - #OMG - lol, but the perfume itself is too sweet! Like they stuffed all the sweetest candies in the world, then shook it in a good way and added a fragrance booster. 


Yesterday I watched "Vampire Academy". If I weren't a pubertal 17-year-old girl, I wouldn't gave a thing about this movie. But yes, I am, and there is our Russian pride called Danila Kizlovsky in his sexiest, getting all the beotches down. And us with them. 
So, "Vampire Academy" is a story about two friends-not-human-beings and how they struggle with the dark side generally and the darkest side in our life ever - high school. A drawback of it all is that till the end of the movie you can't make out who the fuck is a dhampire, a moroi and a strigoi. So, before the world you know was like it is: there are vampires and that's all. Maybe, some original vampires - if you know what I mean. But Richelle Mead, the author of VA series, decided HELL NO and put the half of Romanian mythology under one cover. And don't forget to follow who defends whom, who eats whom, who is badass and who sucks.
Generally and honestly, it's not a super-great film as Harry Potter series or even Twilight saga (yeah, must admit). But still "Vampire Academy" is such a nice story with an obvious sequel. I would compare this story with "Rubinrot" (even IMDb recommends "Rubinrot" when you open "VA" page). The both movies are based on the books from the series that is all about to be filmed. And also I don't know when to expect the next part of "Ruby Red" or "Vampire Academy", but I know I'll be pleased watching both of them. 

Danila as Dimitri and Zoey Deutch as Rose.
Control your orgasms.
Our another pride - Olga Kurylenko
as Headmistress Ellen Kirova

Also I try to prepare for my exams which are going to start so soon SO SOON! I can't even image how nervous I'm going to be. So, be ready for the posts like "I'M GONNA DIE!" So.... be brave.
The song of the day will be one good old song "In The City" by Kevin Rudolf.




And once again - be brave! :3





P.S. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts