Saturday, May 31, 2014

The Last Day Of Sakhalin Spring

Huh, I don't even notice what a month is outside, so I couldn't follow how the very end of May has come! I can't imagine it was the last spring in my hometown (I want to believe). Yeah yeah, 'who knows how my life will go', blah blah blah, I know. So I will try hard not to please you, beotches. AHAHAHA
Weeeeell, the day before yesterday, 29.05.2014, a final state exam for the Russian language was held. I was so self-confident before it, so I even tried making myself worry at least a bit about anything (yeah, some may wonder if I was totally mindless or what?). But after the examination itself I found something to be bothered about...

The exam consisted three parts: A - a clear test, B - you had to write a word, expression or a group of numbers, and C - an essay or even several ones (so, this thing works for all our state exams, though some of them don't include A-part, literature and math, for instance). So, I wasn't sure and still am not about some tasks from A-part, which is supposed to be the easiest one. You know, I aim at the highest score I am able to receive, so it will be so damn frustrating if I get a lower mark because of a simple stuff. But I try thinking positively, and all I have to do now is prepare for my 2 last exams which are English and math and wait for the results for literature (6.06.214, I've already written about it) and Russian (11.06.2014 I guess). Also I can't help longing for getting my diploma and having a nice graduating party (not the Last Bell event, but a final graduation-graduation).
Today I've had the last lesson with my favourite English tutor. It was the same lesson as all previous ones, only she added some advice about my up-coming examination. De facto it's not the last time we met, I'll come to her one more time to get some information about IELTS, I feel like passing it. I know there's TOEFL as well, but somehow I decided to start with IELTS. It's made of two degrees: General and Academic. Due to my not coming abroad to study, I will apparently pass the General test. But still I have no idea where and when I will pass it, probably only when I finally settle down in my 'student spot'. But I'm confused: my tutor said the IELTS certificate will work endlessly, but the website says it's gonna exist only for 2 freaking years. If it's really for 2 years only, so maybe I won't bother myself in vain? It doesn't seem realistic for me to go on an exchange program at the very first year of university. Oh, maybe it does, but I want to feel the university life and study our phiLOLogy stuff as well. We'll see.
Today I failed with having a walk with Cherry Lady, but I had a short nice walk with Dasha. It was shortened because of so unstable weather: it was sunny, then rainy, and sunny again... and rainy again. But the view was pretty nice though. For melancholics. Well, I explained it that the weather of Sakhalin just don't feel like letting us go away from the island and cry for us. :'c BUT THAT WON'T STOP US AHAHA


So, that's supposed to be all for a while. The song of the day will be... Right now I listen to old works of Sia I like, so I suggest you listening to "I'm In Here".




I'm in here, can anybody see me? 
Can anybody help? 
I'm in here, a prisoner of history, 
Can anybody help? 

Can't you hear my call? 
Are you coming to get me now? 
I've been waiting for, 
You to come rescue me, 
I need you to hold, 
All of the sadness I can not, 
Living inside of me. 

I'm in here, I'm trying to tell you something, 
Can anybody help? 
I'm in here, I'm calling out but you can't hear, 
Can anybody help? 

Can't you hear my call? 
Are you coming to get me now? 
I've been waiting for, 
You to come rescue me, 
I need you to hold, 
All of the sadness I can not, 
Living inside of me. 

I'm crying out, I'm breaking down, 
I am fearing it all, 
Stuck inside these walls, 
Tell me there is hope for me 
Is anybody out there listening? 

Can't you hear my call? 
Are you coming to get me now? 
I've been waiting for, 
You to come rescue me, 
I need you to hold, 
All of the sadness I can not, 
Living inside of me. 

Can't you hear my call? 
Are you coming to get me now? 
I've been waiting for, 
You to come rescue me, 
I need you to hold, 
All of the sadness I can not, 
Living inside of me. 

I'm in here, can anybody see me? 
Can anybody help?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts