Wednesday, May 28, 2014

Bye-bye, School Life

My Internet lets me down these days, the most important days in my teenage life.
On 23.05.2014 as it had been planned my classmates and I had the Day of Childhood. The Day of Childhood is considered to be the last day of one's childhood and the start of the fully adult life. Usually that day is really funny and highly sentimental. So was ours. At two first lessons we handmade a paper medal for our parents thanking them for what they'd done for us. At the third lesson we visited the first form; little pupils performed a cute play for us, we sang some children's song together. It was so marvelous, cute and funny! Then we all together headed to our assembly hall to gather there with other 2 classes (or, to be more exact, with other 4 classes - 11th and 1st ones). We play several games, danced and gifted little symbolic presents to each other: we, seniors, presented each child a lucky balloon, and children gave us lucky coins. And then... the most epic thing in my life happened. The saddest song about leaving childhood playing, the first-formers was walking away still looking and waving at us. I kept my tears saving them for the next day.



I wonder if the Day of Childhood
was the reason I'd bought
the Minnie Mouse ears
I adore this photo! Just look at my face!
And the next day was one of the most important days of my life - the Last bell event itself. It was the day we finally said a farewell to our school. Actually I though I would cry a river over leaving my school. But I did not. I didn't cry!! BTW, I've never changed schools, so I attended this bureau of the hell patriotically for 11 years in a row. Well, of course it was so nervous, sad and exciting, because I gave a part of my life to it, I met my awesome friends there. But it's over for now, and somehow I end up thinking I'm glad this is the end. Looking back, I remember my friends me in the 7th or 8th grades wishing so hard for this school period to be done. Maybe days back it wasn't the same, but now my clear mind understand I won't miss those walls, my teachers (except some of my true favourites), those classes. But it's freaking pity we, friends, all have to say goodbye to each other. My people are the ones I will truly miss. Some of my mates are going to leave Russia for other places of the world, so I can only pray for Skype and other Internet powers. I hope we'll hook up during holidays, when we're all back on Sakhalin, so we shall see. All in all, leaving my guys is the thing I'll absolutely cry a river over.

Oh man, I look twelve!
Me and my class teacher
My parents and I
My sweethearts

From left to right: my nice classmate, OTR a.k.a. my friend Ilya
and me in person
What about the event itself, so it was boring, sentimental, nice, so generally as it was meant to be. Our administration delivered speeches, we sang funny songs about our teachers and danced a waltz. Huh, the waltz was pretty fine, though my boy and I made a little mistake in the end. After all everybody was taking plenty of photos (you may notice, may not you?). But our celebration wasn't over with that. Even though it was raining and awfully cold, we headed to the country. Everyone took warmer coats, parents taking care of what we were supposed to eat, a big bus took us out of town. Some people decided to leave our superb party before others, but the most of my friends and I stood strong and cheerfully, so we survived the whole day, ate amazing food cooked on the fire, and so we all had fun. Our boys even grilled bananas! (see the picture below)



The tent we hid in
All Sunday (25.05.2014) I spent in my bed preparing to the first state finale exam - for literature. And on the next day I had it indeed. I couldn't believe I was having that state exam we all had been frightened of; I actually thought I was going to another Olympiad. The atmosphere was fine, but not strict at all. So I wrote everything, hopefully I got stuff I read and knew, so the exam was pretty ok for me. The results are gonna be received on about the 6th of June, so I deeply hope I'll be great.
Tomorrow I'll pass my second examination - for Russian this time. I don't worry much about it, because I've been prepared for it in a really awesome way, so I'm sure I'll do it easily. Well, I can't be too self-confident t also, but still I consider Russian as one of the easiest subject for me. BTW, I officially decided not to pass history. I won't write it, because I'm not so sure here about my knowledge in the historical field. And if I gain less than 60 points for history, so firstly, I won't cross a minimal threshold according my potential university rule, secondly, I won't get a special regional prize. All in all, I though hard and ended up making my life an easier thing. Sooo, wish me luck!
Oh, and the song of the day! This song is actually on my mind for the entire week or even more - "Say Something" originally by the band "A Great Big World" feat. Christina Aguilera, but I also listen to an amazing version by Pentatonix. Have the both!








Be brave!


P.S. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts