Thursday, May 22, 2014

Fancy Walk Of Fame

Currently all my days are super-exhausting, but today my mates and I have started a good deed! We've started painting a farewell sign on the pavement in front of our school. The signs painted in front of school and dedicated to favourite teachers is a tradition among many Russian schools. School leavers write something pleasant or draw something interesting, and I think our sign's gonna be a hit!
My friend and I came up with that idea after my travel to California. What is California known for? Film Industry! Hollywood, lots of studios and many points of interest connected with movies and celebrities. I wonder if you've already guessed what I'm leading up to. Of course, the Hollywood Walk of Fame! Dasha and I decided to present our class master his own star from the Walk of Fame. But I like the suggestion of my mom's - she offered to name our teacher's star the first star on our school's own Walk of Fame! Our school will be the first school with its own Walk of Fame, I believe. :D And our sign won't be just about a star painted and a couple of nice words. Our class master will be presented a certificate proving "the occasion of the placement" his star on our local walk of fame, like celebrities with their stars are.
So today we have only drawn the star with the chalks and painted the basics. But it looks great already! Though the star's a bit lame, but we've been painting it from the bottoms of out hearts! To my mind, our teacher will like it anyway.


Thanks to my OTR for the photo of myself
The funny thing was when my friends tried to convince me that the stars of the Hollywood Walk of Fame are red. LOL what? I was there myself, I saw the colour with my own eyes, beotches! Sure, the stars aren't that pink as we paint it, but we had no choice. So, in my humble opinion using pink paint is the rightest solution. Here I put some my personal photos of the stars (of those celebrities I found and recognized) to prove one more time.





Oh yeah, I'm a superb photographer, I know. So, the song of the day will be... I want it to be funny FANCY, so TSOTD will be the song "Fancy" itself by my beloved Iggy Azalea feat. Charli XCX. Enjoy!





Be brave!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts