Tuesday, December 30, 2014

Notes From The Airport

Good night! Or is it a morning already? I don't know, how you treat it, but it's 4 a.m. here, I'm sitting at the airport if Vladivostok waiting for my flight registration. I arrived here faster than I had thought, but likely there is free Wi-Fi, and my laptop can connect to it. Unlikely all coffee-shops are still closed, and I'm becoming really hungry, so I keep on deciding if to go to the automate or not to go.
There in Yuzhno-Sakhalinsk all my friends and relatives are sleeping right now, but on arriving in my hometown my parents will be meeting me right at the airport, and Dasha has told me not to hesitate and text her right away.
Yesterday my local friends and I celebrated New 2015 Year, and we did it great. No one threw up (so fortunately), everyone had fun. Cherry Lady and I had bought some chicken and salads beforehand, our dear guests brought some food with them, we washed it down with the champaign (as long as it was a New Year party), we listened to Frank Sinatra and danced to Snoop Dogg. We presented some gifts to each other, and it was so nice. I'm so glad I've found those brilliant people at university, I hope it will last as long as possible (even though one girl will live our place for good). It seems like personally I don't own any appropriate photos from the party and I'm too lazy to download others' pictures. So keep on imagining how it was.
On coming home I... will take a shower. Don't even dare laugh! After all dark yellow water at the campus, the crystal clear water in my hometown is kinda a paradise thing. I wonder if my skin has become more yellow after that dirtiness of Vladivostok's tubes. Can't help waiting for the moment when I don't have to wait a lot of time to see the clearer water and hot water pours clearly at once. Living like that I understand that you don't need too much to be happy. Clear hot water for washing, a warm place for living, money for food - this is the happiness.
Actually I don't feel fine now. I've tried to type 'actually' with 'u' in the beginning like 'uctually'. My head is aching a bit, I'm feeling sleepy. But in 10 minutes the registration must begin, and after that I will buy some food. Wish me luck! See you in Yuzhno-Sakhalinsk!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts