Saturday, December 20, 2014

Christmas Lights/River

Yesterday I wasn't able to make a post with another New Year song, because in the evening (and at night) I made a little present for the STEP party. Isn't it awesome?


So here's your song for yesterday. Let it be "Christmas Lights" by Coldplay. I don't remember how I found that song, probably just came across it on the Internet. Still such a nice Christmas song. Of course, it has already been the song of the day once, but on the other hand I don't have a lot of new Christmas songs this year.


The party itself was pretty fine. We had much fun there all together, performing little plays we'd prepared. Then we had cosy tea-drinking wishing everyone all the best in the up-coming year. Unfortunately, I didn't chance to talk to one guy, so it put me out a little bit later, but I did chance to get to know other people better. 
The song of the day will be... I think, the saddest Christmas song - "River" by Joni Mitchell. I really love it.





Be brave

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts