Thursday, December 18, 2014

Last Christmas

A week is left till Christmas, and my today's song is gonna be, probably, my favourite one (among Christmas songs, I mean) - "Last Christmas". Originally it was performed by the band "Wham!", but my favourite version belongs to "Cascada". Another variant I like is sung by Ariana Grande (unexpectedly, isn't it?); she added new lyrics to the song, so it sounds pretty fresh compared to the fully original version. I feel like sharing both of the variants with you.




Today I... didn't have anything special and exciting. But due to the title of the song, I will try to remember what happened last Christmas with me. Thankfully, I was more active about writing that year, so I even have a post about my last Christmas. That's why I remember I had red hair, performed as a snowflake and had a lot of fun and work. What about giving my heart to someone special, so I'd been giving it to That Time Someone Special for two years in a row, and it never worked. Let's see what will happen this year ("to save me from tears..."), because I've found my new Someone Special.





...Be brave to be saved from tears...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts