Thursday, December 25, 2014

CHRISTMAS TIME

If you haven't believed in miracles before, I'm here to reassure you. They exist! On Christmas day I got my Internet back which had been lost for several days. MERRY CATHOLIC CHRISTMAS!
So, the poor Internet connection is the reason why I haven't posted Christmas songs these left days. I'm so upset about it! It had been such an awesome plan to keep me up writing! And here it failed... But nevertheless I'm back on Christmas to wish you [as usual] everything you want!
My final Christmas song for you will be... let it be several songs again.
Just now typing "Christmas" in my music source I've found a Christmas song by Lady Gaga feat. Space Cowboy called "Christmas Tree". Analysing the style and the lyrics, I can say the song belongs to Lady Gaga's "The Fame Monster" era, and it's pretty fancy.


Also I can't help putting "All I Want For Christmas Is You" by Mariah Carey, so here you go! And BTW I didn't liked the version by "Fifth Harmony", no way.



And for ending that I give you imperishable by fabulous Frank Sinatra.


What have I done during missing days? I have been getting my marks. You know, finally I'm glad I get all those good marks because it was my work, because I really can something, not because school needed another 'gold pupil'. Of course, some teachers gave us marks not depending much on our knowledge, but nevertheless. Tomorrow I'll get my 2 last marks, and the semester will be totally over! On the 30th of December (even though now I see I could do it earlier) I'll fly home and will be back in Vladivostok only in the beginning of February! Yey! Isn't it cool? Love being at the university.
At the weekend Cherry Lady and I are putting up a party with our local friends. There are going to be about 6 people including us, so we'll celebrate New Year and Christmas, and say each other goodbye, because our friends live in Khabarovsk,one girl in Chita, we in Yuzhno-Sakhalinsk, and so we won't be able to see each other for the whole month. Well, now I know it's nothing comparing with not seeing my school friends for months.
What are you going to do on holiday? I plan on seeing relatives and acquaintances, having fun with my friends and... discovering Yuzhno-Sakhalinsk's bars I wasn't able to go to underage, maybe? LOL we'll see... >:D
So now I leave you for awhile again, but saying 'have a good-good time!" VERY MERRY CHRISTMAS!





*Be brave!*

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts