Thursday, January 1, 2015

The First Of Wonderful

Well, are you ready? Do you feel fine generally? I definitely do. But now I should retell how I've celebrated this New Year, shouldn't I?
The beginning was all the same - I met the midnight with my parents, then hooked up with the friends. Then we wanted to go around the city, but we turned out to go to our former class master. When we met with him, some boys hardly hinted him to go to his place, but our teacher resisted, my close friends, the teacher and I went to the nearest square, the others separated from us. At the square the teacher opened a bottle of a sparkling wine and a box of sweets, we talked about our education, and when we got ultimately cold, we went down. We hooked up with the company again, and headed to... the 2012-2013 New Year. Even though Ilya and our class master went home, we came to Misha's place, even though it weren't 17 people now, and Misha's parents didn't welcome us at the entering. The boys started drinking vodka and playing GTA V, Dasha and I spent time warming up with hot tea and laughing at the boys' jokes. When Dasha and I became ready to go, we said goodbye to the boys and ran through the frost to Bacardi Black at Dasha's place. We couldn't resist our tiredness too long, and at half past 7 a.m. I went home. I immediately fell asleep and at about 5 p.m. I opened my eyes.
Presents time! I didn't received much this time, but there are absolutely precious ones. Dasha gave me the most awesome notebook one can ever desire. She printed my pic on the cloth and put it on the notebook she had bought with me, actually:D


Ilya presented me the nerdiest thing ever - Howard Wolowitz 16,4 cm figure. That's so awesome! 



My parents gave me soft kitty, warm kitty, little ball of purr big socks and an album with Yuzhno-Sakhalinsk cover. And sweets. Back to university at our New Year party Cherry Lady's boyfriend Andrei gifted me a mug with "Wild Pandas" logo printed on it (just reminding - "Wild Pandas" is our university's American football team in which Andrei and Rodion are members). And sweets from Anton and Tatyana. MORE SWEEEEEEETS!!
So, as you can understand I've slept the whole day today, I've been eating (sing it like "I've been drinking, I've been drinking...") and surfing the Internet. Now I plan on playing the Sims 4 and watching something nice.
The song of the day will be... the latest track by Marina and the Diamonds from the future album "FROOT". The song's called "Immortal", and it isn't funny and New-Year-mooded. But the song is really beautiful and reminds of "Electra Heart" era so much. Marina released a video to the song at once.





Be brave in New Year!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts