Tuesday, January 6, 2015

Snowboarding Girl Is Back

 We solve crimes. I blog about it, and he forgets his pants. 
I wouldn't hold out too much hope. 
John Watson, "Sherlock" BBC

Every watching "Sherlock" BBC reminds me of who I am.
So, two days ago I returned to snowboarding, and it was awesome! Dasha, a couple of our buddies and I rode the most popular winter sports place of our city called "Gorny Vozdukh" that can be translated as "Mountain Air". I snowboarded there for the first time, and I did it fine! I finally can ride the regular position (even though I had thought goofy was mine), but I can't control it fully, so I have so much to do with it! I also had a ride today, but Dasha and I didn't descend the slope too long, because the place was too ice to ride it normally, and you'd better invent an iceboard for that. But anyhow I has improved my snowboarding skills since the last year. I plan on surfing YouTube looking for the tips of better riding.



Yesterday I hooked up with my girls from the music school. Even though I live with Cherry Lady in the dormitory at university, but Christina see us much rarer. As usual we went to our favourite coffee-shop, spent there 3 good hours talking and then went home. But tomorrow we'll all visit our teacher from the music school whom we love a lot.
Moreover, tomorrow I'll prepare dough for my speciality of the house - gingerbreads. I hope everything will be fine, because I'm known with my fails about cooking,,, and with my victories.
The song of the day will be "Nirvana" by fabulous Sam Smith, that's been rolling in my head for a pretty long time. So marvellous.






Be brave to ride new ways 




Irene Adler: I would have you, right here, on this desk, 
until you begged for mercy twice...
Sherlock Holmes: ...I've never begged for mercy in my life.
Irene Adler: Twice.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts