Wednesday, January 21, 2015

Play It Cool

You wouldn't believe, but there are two rough drafts left undone, and I don't seem to finish them. I'm tired of describing my daily life here, it stops being interesting for me. The aim of the blog as my English trainer is done, I don't need this any more, and now I only feel like pouring my thoughts out on your light heads, letting you know what's inside me, not outside. Of course I also feel like sharing my plans, whether they are Napoleon's or real ones.
If nevertheless you want to know how I spend my time on vacation, so I spend it fine. I work hard on my Italian, organize my future tutor work, go for walks with my mom and wait for Dasha to come back from her exams.
Do I miss university? Maybe. A little bit. You know, as I felt at university when I was asked if I was homesick. I always play it cool about my feelings and try not to reveal it even to myself. I am sensitive, but you won't be lucky to hear me weeping about not seeing someone for a long time. I can cry over big troubles, when things overwhelm me and I can't bear them on my weak shoulders. But one evening of crying is allowed, and then I go hard again. But feelings... Now I can totally admit that I miss my university friends: our group leader Anton, his girlfriend Tanya, even Cherry Lady's boyfriend Andrei. I don't mention Cherry Lady herself, because we've met lately and I'll stay with her till summer as well, so it's ok. I miss Ilya, who came to our home town, but only for a week. Now he's  back in Prague, and I don't know when I'm gonna see him next time. Not mentioning Dasha, she'll come to Yuzhno-Sakhalinsk in a couple of days. Rodion? I guess, we'll rather have walks with him in Vladivostok than here. I wonder if I've just mentioned all my people who's really important for me now.
I think I inherited this feature of being reserved from my grandmother. I don't remember her being passionate about anything except when I let my hair down or didn't have lunch. Sometimes I feel sorry for myself that I can't express my emotions on time, and then think it over before sleep. But then I wake up and remind myself that a moto "Conceal, don't feel, don't let them know" fits me better than "Let it go".






Be brave to feel the way you feel

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts