Sunday, April 6, 2014

The Dress Is Hunted!

YAS! We did it! We bought me a prom dress! But I'm not going to show you it all, it'll be just a 'sneek-pic'.
So mom and I went to the biggest moll of our city to find me a dress for my graduating party before they are all sold out. We did some raids before, but there wasn't anything I liked or wasn't my size. So by today I'd already knew what I'd like to have. My dream dress must have sleeves to hide my problem-prone skin of my shoulders, and it must be below the knees talking about the length. What about colours, the dress should be light pink, beige, something close to the skin colour.
There we went exploring every floor of the moll. And there was... nothing. Almost. Though we came over every shop, I tried on only one dress before the dress we bought. That dress met my wishes, but... I looked dumpy in it!

I don't like my face on the pic, so deal
with the smile
Also wearing that dress I remembered of the main character of the Disney movie "Enchanted". I'm even more about her dresses, you know.


Visiting all the shops that were open, I felt like a damsel in distress, but I didn't hopelessly give up, because there was one shop left (it was simply closed up when we were to come there in the beginning). In that shop I ran across that dumpy dress again, but then I didn't need it. I picked out another dress. I had sleeves, and its length was much more below my knees; but I'd never thought I'd choose that colour and that style. But feeling really down about not having found something worthy yet I decided to try it on. And it was perfect. Though I didn't like the balloon shoulders, the dress was magnificent. And after long thinking (I was thinking for pretty long time, because as I've written, the dress wasn't what I'd imagined as my dream dress, so I wasn't sure. Well, the dress fitted me amazingly, but you know how it's tough to be a 17-year-old girl). But nevertheless I said yes! and now the dress is hanging on the rack in my wardrobe. 
And as I've warned you I'm not gonna show you how it looks like, I put here a photo with my new sunglasses I also bought today, so you can see a piece of my wonderful dress.


In the end of it all I think my prom dress is marvellous. And no girl's gonna wear a dress like mine... Just because I'm sure no one will buy something like that. In my opinion, our girls will choose more classic or surefire variants.
I also got new jeans, the simplest one, because my old one worn down, and anti-acne patches by "Yves Rocher". Let's see how the patches work!
Aaand the song of the day will be... let it be "Blow" by fabulous Beyonce! My new glasses match her music video :)



[Intro:]
I love your face
You love the taste
That sugar babe, it melts away

[Verse 1:]
I kiss you when you lick your lips, (I kiss you and you lick your lips)
You like it wet and so do I, (You like it wet and so do I)
No you never waste a drip, (No you never waste a drip)
I wonder how it feels sometimes
Must be good to you

[Pre-Hook:]
(Keep me coming, keep me going), keep me coming, keep me going
(Keep me humming, keep me moaning), keep me humming, keep me moaning
(Non-stop love until the morning), Non-stop love until the morning
(Non-stop screaming, freakin', blowin') Blow-o-o

[Hook:]
Can you eat my skittles
It's the sweetest in the middle
Pink is the flavor
Solve the riddle

I'm a lean back
Don't worry it's nothing major
Make sure you clean that
It's the only way to get the
Flavor

[Verse 2:]
When you're thirsty and need love
I give it up till I'm empty baby
Must be good to you
If you're lonely in your bed, I'll fill it up to the top, baby
Must be good to you

[Pre-Hook]

[Hook]

I'm about to get into this girls,
This is for all my grown women out there

[Bridge:]
I can't wait till I get home so you can tear that cherry out, (turn that cherry out, turn that cherry out)
I can't wait till I get home so you can tear that cherry out, (turn that cherry out, turn that cherry out)
I want you to
(Turn that cherry out, turn that cherry out)
I want you to
(Turn that cherry out, turn that cherry out)
I want you to
(Turn that cherry out, turn that cherry out)
I want you to
(Turn that cherry out, turn that cherry out)

[Verse 3:]
Ooh I had a naughty thought today baby
Every time I close my eyes
Ooh get a glimpse of this candy paint
Don't slip off when it drip off on top of your ride
You see it here, Lift it up toss it babe
I know everything you want
I'm a show you how I stroke (stroke it)
Bring your work home on top of me
I'm a let you be the boss of me
I know everything you want
Give me that daddy long stroke

[Bridge]

Je ne sais quoi
Chéri, Mvlew
Aswe a, se net al kole

[Pre-Hook]

[Outro Hook]





Be brave to choose the extraordinary side!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts