Friday, April 25, 2014

Spring, Finally

This week is going so nice! Mostly because spring has finally come to our lost land too. The forecast says it's about +18 °C, we feel like taking our shorts out of our wardrobes and putting them on. But still we keep ourselves in hands, because Sakhalin weather is know to be highly changeable.
You won't believe, but there are still a few show 'hills' on the streets. But those hills are so dirty, that I think they can't melt because of thick layer of the dirt and the sun rays are too week to get through it. But of course, it'll all melt one day, but today is not that day definitely.
The time of cleaning territories out has come. Now during some lessons we work with spades and rakes getting read of the snow and last-year leaves. But we know how to do it the best way!





Yeah, who said we must work only?! And when tomorrow we take the tools again, I doubt we'll work too hard.
Today my English tutor went to Moscow to have a vacation, so I won't have any lessons till the 15th of May. But she handed out a lot of tasks to me, so I won't waste my time either. For example, I have to translate a page of any book (the more difficult, the better) from Russian into English without the dictionary or any other help. Also I have to read "The Canterville Ghost" by honey Oscar Wilde. Fortunately, the story is short enough for me to read it till the end as opposed to "The Picture of Dorian Grey". But I assure you, I want to finish the story of Mr. Grey!
And today Dasha and I have had such a great day! Right after school we went off to the closest "Subway" restaurant, then we had a big walk around the city. We took plenty of selfies, bombed the Instagram, so everyone knew we were having fun. And I chanced to take a couple of the sequence photos!




Probably, the most favourite function
The weather was *almost* HOTHOTHOT, we just sprawled about on the bench and receive the sun rays thankfully. I hope the weather will stay nice for the longest time as possible.
Only one months is left until the exams start! Gosh! I MUST start studying! But I'm held up by an invisible power called Laziness, so nothing in the world seems to make me learn history and read write literature.
The song of the day will be a themed song "Selfie" by The Chainsmokers dedicated to my Instagram day.





Be brave and let me take a selfie!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts