Sunday, April 6, 2014

Once Upon A Sunday

Today before our shopping mom asked me to go to the park. Why not? Plus, I shouldn't have refused to the woman who was going to pay for all the things I'd choose. But this post's not about that, but about what interesting I've met during a short walk in our city park.
So due to yesterday's blizzard, there was a lot of snow in the park, and it seemed like January, seriously. So I'd better put my photos here and you'll see everything yourself.




It's April
A local dining room for the birds

I guess there was no tree without a feeding-rack for the birds

It's April


One of our central streets
Our theatre
Why did mom want to visit our park? Because she has a super-place there giving her super-energy. My mother believes in all those powers from above, spirits, magic, karma and all that jazz. So she even knows some powerful places in our Shitville. And once again, I wouldn't say something against it to her, because she's my mom, and I still have to live with her in one house for a while, and it's she who gives me daily cash. In short, I shouldn't object, and mom knows I don't approve her weird things.
So this is how our park and city generally lives after the April blizzard. See you, be brave!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts