Friday, April 18, 2014

My New Smartphone

Hi!
Sorry for not writing for so long, but you know how lazy I am. But I must assure you there weren't so many exciting things I would never miss to write. Maybe, only that on Monday I participated in the competition dedicated to the BDay of the Hermitage and that on Wednesday I received my VAT number. But since I got the most wonderful news, I couldn't hold up writing for no longer.
You might have already guessed with the headline, I finally bought a new phone. And finally I bought what I'd really wanted (not like the previous time I had to buy another model because of the lack of the money). So here I am with my new awesome HTC Desire 601!


Well, even though in the very beginning I wanted HTC One-something, but then I decided to let down and aim at Desire 601, I must admit it's a real desire! So incredibly cool! Surely, I've already downloaded a lot of apps like Instagram (OF COURSE), Viber, WhatApp, Smash Hit, Skype and etc. Tweeter, Facebook and some Google base stuff were providently downloaded beforehand by the manufacturer. Also there are many useful things, I really like it.
Moreover I can turn photos into funny and extraterrestrial things: look how I had some fun with my friends!




I can also make a sequence photo, but I haven't had a chance yet.
I end up being deeply satisfied with my choice, and all my friends approve of it too. :D
I finished reading "The Picture Of Dorian Grey" and handed the book back to my tutor last Tuesday. Frankly speaking, I didn't finish it, I didn't have time, but I knew the ending, so I decided to trick a bit. Anyhow I fell for the novel, moreover it became the first love classic work in the original language I'd ever read. But now I don't waste time and read the Russian novel called "We" by Yevgeny Zamyatin. It's exquisite! You'd never believe it was written in 1921! Having read "1984" by George Orwell and now reading "We" by Mr. Zamyatin I can notice dystopia becoming one of my favourite genres. You may not know, but "We" influenced on George Orwell and  Aldous Huxley in writing their famous dystopian novels.
Tomorrow I'll go to the birthday party of my aunt's, who teaches me mathematics. So I must be there at least as with the gesture of the gratitude.
The song of the day (you've been missing it) is gonna be the new and popular "Empire" by attagirl Shakira.


Take off all of your skin
I'm brave when you are free
Shake off all of your sins
And give them to me
Close up, let me back in
I wanna be yours, wanna be your hero
And my heart beats

Like the empires of the world unite
We are alive
And the stars make love to the universe
You're my wildfire every single night
We are alive
And the stars make love to the universe
And you touch me
And I'm like and I'm like and I'm like
Ooh ooh
And I'm like ooh ooh

I will follow you down wherever you go
I am, baby, I'm bound to you and do you know?
Closer, pull me in tight
I wanna be yours, wanna be your hero
And my heart beats

Like the empires of the world unite
We are alive
And the stars make love to the universe
You're my wildfire every single night
We are alive
And the stars make love to the universe
And you touch me
And I'm like and I'm like and I'm like
Ooh ooh
We are alive
Ooh ooh
And I'm like ooh ooh
We are alive
Ooh

I'm just gonna raise my head
Welcome to the final edge
And I'm gonna fall
(And the stars make love to the universe)
I'm just gonna raise my head
And hold you close

Like the empires of the world unite
We are alive
And the stars make love to the universe
You're my wildfire every single night
We are alive
And the stars make love to the universe
And you touch me
And I'm like and I'm like and I'm like
Ooh ooh
And I'm like ooh ooh



Be brave!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts