Saturday, April 5, 2014

Snow Again. April No Fool. Dress Hunting.


And as usual I don't care it's been five days since the very start of current April already. Actually it sucks (like every spring month on our island). The last weeks of March were pretty nice, I even dared think it was spring! But now, "shut up, beotch" said spring, and it's been a blizzard this morning. April snowstorm, YEY! I remember, a year or two ago that sht happened too.


So here in Russia we have rains in December and blizzards in April. But thankfully to the storm we haven't studied today. 
But if you think that all my week was that bad as the weather we have outside, so you're rather wrong. It's been such an ordinary time, although I have tomorrow's Sunday left. We didn't study past Thursday because the 9th grade pupils had trial tests as they are going to have in the end of the academic year. I remember we had all those stuff too, and teachers told us that 9th grade tests were even more difficult than 11th grade final tests. Now I'm sure that 9th grade tests suck comparing to our final ones. Our state exams are never easier than 9th grade pupils have. 
So do you still remember how your 1th of April was? Did you make fun of anyone or it was opposite? For me the 1st of April is never A Fool Day, but the Birthday of my father! So we, dad, mom and I, went to the restaurant next to our house, had some fun and delicious food and were done with that. Still talking about pranks, I'm not a good joker at practical jokes. I'm a good joker at telling rubbish to people. AHAHA
Tomorrow mom and I will be off looking for my would-be prom dress again. I hope this time we'll finally find something of my type and size and buy it, beotchhh! It was such a pity last time, when we found an amazing dress, but there was only a smaller size than mine. :C Of course, this time I'll also photo the dresses I'll like, but I won't show the X-dress if we indeed buy one.
By and by I'll buy my new smart phone! I end up settling for HTC Desire 601. I want it red, but if there's no red models at the moment, I'll buy white. I'm known to have colourful mobile phones. Only 3 of 9 phones I've ever possessed were black. Don't treat me as a racist, but I think black phones are kinda tedious and tiresome. 

HTC Desire I desire AHAHA
In a bit more than a month my chorus and I will have a big so-called reporting concert. The headers put up big concerts like that every 2 years, and there's always a big preparation before it, so soon we'll start working hard too. Soon... but not now. Now our rehearsals are stupid and boring to the death as usual.
Sooo that's how I've been living and do like now. And the song of the day will be a cover of a popular Britney Spears' song "Toxic" by Melanie Martinez. It's so sweet and nice, the style I like. Melanie became popular with her appearance at "The Voice" show (the US one, I guess). And her hair is sufficiently awesome.





So be brave and have fun!


P.S. BTW I finished Den Brown's "Inferno"... about two weeks ago

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts