Sunday, September 23, 2012

With No Phone

Hahaha, I've lost my mobile phone! You may think there's nothing funny, but the main point is I've lost it in my home!! WTF, mates? And I can't call on it, because it's not available! #lifepain
And what do you think about those hashtags? They're generally used in Twitter, but not only there, you know. I'm not about all tags at all, but about funny one, like #lifepain #wtf #what #imnothorny #lol and others. Because one my friend loves that stuff as I do, but another one is annoyed with the hashtags!
I have no plans for the rest of the day. Well, now I'm going to watch the 24th episode of the 4rth "The Big Bang Theory" season. Probably then I'll do my homework, if I have one. Some day ago I started reading history of the Russians tsars, because I'll better learn history by myself than I study it at school with my moron-teacher! I really like history, I like almost all the sciences, but I can't study them well with our teachers. Of course, some of them are really cool, but the most are too old to teach us intresting and inspiring.
In 1,5 weeks my birthday will be. My parents and I decided my present would be a camera, and my mom asked her acquaintances to bring it from Japan. I asked this one:


I hope I'll get it!^________^
The song of the day will be pretty old but still sexy song "Milkshake" by Kelis! Dance, dance, girls!;D





No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts