Monday, September 24, 2012

Jai Ho!

I've found that I lost my phone not at home. I lost it somewhere outside, near the house. So my mobile phone is lost, but I'm glad a stranger man has returned my sim-card. Now I use dad's phone, but I hope I'll get a new one. I wanna HTC, that one:
HTC Desire C

And what about my camera, I'm not sure I'll get it...
The day was terrible! That situation with my phone has driven me crazy, therefore I'm feeling exhausted. Well, every year I've got a "season depression" in autumn, and it's absolutely horrible to the core, but usually I don't lose phones. 
Let's think of something else! The song of the day will be a good song "Jai Ho" by original singer A. R. Rahman and an English variant by sexy "Pussycat Dools"! :D



No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts