Sunday, September 2, 2012

The 1st Days Of September, The 1st Days Of A New Life

Just yesterday a new academic year has begun. I'm actually glad because of some reasons. First of all I've got a new class. Now I study in a humanitariam class, but my best friend's with me too. We will study more history and literature, and less - mathematic. I'm really happy of that. Plus my neighbour is my classmate now, it's funny! Also girls and boys will do PE lessons apart! That's great too! And we've got a really cool class teacher! He's so adoreble! Everybody loves him!♥
Now because of school I can't surf the Internet till late night, therefore I can't chat with Antonio from Italy. But I've sent him a letter today, maybe, we'll talk just with e-mail.
All the stuff mean I have 2 years more for school. Then I'll go farther.
But what about my past summer? It was actually WONDERFUL! One of my best summers, I guess! I want to thank it, because that summer has brought me a lot of amazing feeling! I've got an awesome boyfriend now!


And the song of the day will be "Blame It On September" by "Allstar Weekend". I know, I've already done that here, but now "Blame It On September" suits the situation as it is impossible by the way! 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts