Saturday, September 15, 2012

Power & Control

The time which destroys all my plans has come: a lot of concerts are told for a day before the performance, and I don't know what to do. So, I know, but it's always sad to the core, because it hurts my friends and me.  Therefore now I try not to promise something if I doubt it. And I doubt almost everytime, almost never sure. Therefore I need Power to Control everything.
I wonder I do math exellent now! I hope it'll last all year long!
I guess the weather here now is better it was this summer LOL
What about my new English tutor, so I can hardly say I'm totally satisfied and happy. My previous one was so much better. I guess the present tutor is just going to prepare me for my next year big exam!
Today I've gone for a walk with Ilya, and it's been wonderful. We've been in the park, then at the square - there's a rock-concert.
Now I'm going to drink some tea with my mom. And a cake. Before I sleep I've wanted to watch the movie "Beasty", but now I'm tired so much, so I won't do it today.
And the song of the day, how you could already guess, is "Power & Control" by Marina and the Diamonds. Yesterday I told it's Marina-wave in my head


Also I haven't sent you nice pictures for much time. That's why I send them now!

Marina by herself from the music video "Power & Control"




My lovely Lana Del Rey

Adorable Tom Hiddleston




No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts