Thursday, August 2, 2012

Summer's books

I like reading. And my loving of books grows up when I travel. Therefore I read a lot when I was traveling this July. I used my electronic book, and I still use it, of course. So, what I have read:
  • Pride And Prejudice by Jane Austen
  • Jane Eyre by Charlotte Brontë
  • A Study in Scarlet by Sir Arthur Ignatius Conan Doyle
  • Perfume: The Story of a Murderer by Patrick Süskind
  • The Hound of the Baskervilles by Sir Arthur Ignatius Conan Doyle
Now I read "1984" by George Orwell. But I'm not sure I'll finish it as fast as even "Perfume: The Story of a Murderer". But anyway this is it.
Also I've got one more news. Soon, already next week, on 10th of August exactly my chorus and I will go to China for a festival, I don't know exactly what it is. 
Now I've got 2 more series for watching - "Misfits" and "The Vampire Diaries". And I like them all! Also I wait much new 7th season of my favourite "Doctor Who".
The Song Of The Day will be "My Kind Of Love" by Emeli Sande. Oh, what a great song!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts