Thursday, August 23, 2012

All That I Love

Hey hey hey! Today's been a big day for me! I've bought clothes for school. I'm glad I've done it fast and pretty cheap. I like shopping like that, when I like what I see in the shops and it suits me. Actually I have to buy one more shirt.
Yesterday I met a cool guy on omegle.com. He's Antonio from Italy. He's so funny! But to tell the truth I told him not my real name. He still think I'm Carmen (it's so silly, isn't it?), and I'm so sorry now about it. I want him to know my real name, even if it doesn't metter. You know, I did it because I don't want strangers to know my real name, therefore I create nicknames. But just now I've told him I'm Olga, and now I'm glad more.
This Saturday it'll be a big concert with my chorus. I guess it'll be great and funny!
The song of the day is lovely "Tutto L'amore Che Ho" by Jovanotti


No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts