Thursday, August 9, 2012

China... Again!

The day after tomorrow my chorus and I will go to China. It'll be already my 2nd travel to there, but now we'll be in Suifenhe. We'll be there only 3 days + 2 days on the road. So, tomorrow will be a big day - I have to pack my suitcase!
Today I've watched a fabulous movie "Step Up 4: Revolution" already for the 2nd time! And I guess I can watch it again and again. I adore those dances! And I'm sure everyone after watching a film like that tries to dance like those guys!


Some days ago my ex-classmate came from his present city Smolensk to meet us. He'll be in Yuzhno-Sakhalinsk till the 19th of August. I'm glad he came, so all my friends are glad. We go for a walk, kidd each other take videos...  Last time he came to us was last summer.
Right now I'm trying to find the songs from "Step Up 4" I liked. I'm even using Wikipedia to find right ones. And the song of the day will be the first song I liked from there "Dance Without You" by Skylar Grey (but there's Ricky Luna Remix in the movie)



No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts