Thursday, August 9, 2012

Girl Gone Wild, G-G-Girl Gone Wild

T-o-m-o-r-r-o-w. I'm almost ready. I've not packed just some things which I have to put into my suitcase only tomorrow in the morning. Actually I can't say it's a suitcase. My teachers told me to take only hand baggage, therefore I've got just 2 bags and a backpack. But I hope I'll return at home with more things:)
Today I've known my friend from Smolensk will go away from out city already this Saturday! It means I won't see him again when I come back home. It's pity, 'cause we've just started understanding each other! We've grown up since he left Sakhalin, and now we... ah, I don't know! I feel he still love me, I still love him back. Maybe, if it's fate, we'll be together.
But now I have to prepare myself for tomorrow. But I don't forget of the songs of the days. And today there'll be 2 songs of the day - "Girl Gone Wild" by Madonna and "Never Let Me Go" by Lana Del Rey. The first song reminds me about my travel, and the second one reminds me of my friend.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts