Wednesday, August 15, 2012

If you love me hardcore

Hey there, guys!
Yesterday I just came home from Suifenhe. It was really COOL! But shame on me! In the evenings we were so drunk I'd never been! We could drink beer every evening and chill out till the latest night and then we could easily wake up next morning! We didn't visit a museum exepting our extraordinary perfomance for the mayor of the Suifenhe. In the end we gave two big perfomances plus a small one for the mayor. But after those perfomances I lost my voice! Therefore I have to whisper. Nooo, I want my voice baaaack! I wanna sing!! During the travel I took a lot of videos, but my parents may think there's just few ones...:)
But that travel brought me a very good news. Now I've got my boyfriend! He's Ilya, I already wrote of him, when he'd come to our chorus. I think we'll be great!
Here's some photos from the travel:

Ilya's on my right side



The song of the day is "Never Let Me Go" by Lana Del Rey


No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts