Monday, June 4, 2012

The start of the summer

My days go lazy, but pretty fast. Sometimes I may all my day spend laying in bed with my lovely laptop, but sometimes I'm outside for a whole day with my adorable friends rocking out the streets and coffeshops. In general my holydays have almost begun. Why almost? Because I've still been passing my exams, and already tomorrow I'll pass my 3rd examination - Russian. I don't worry as well as before English. 
But it's actually hot outside, it's quite unusual for our place this time. The weather always gets cold in the begining of June on Sakhalin because of the glaciers from the north. They melt in the end of May, then swim to the south part of our island and bring with themselves cold wind. Therefore it's usually cold this time here. But this year is totally different! I don't know what to wear, so hot! And unfortunately I broke my sunglasses 2 weeks ago! :( And also my mom says the weather will colder. BUT DON'T BELIEVE HER! DON'T LISTEN TO HER, BLOODY WEATHER!




And yesterday I watched one more film from "Marvel" Studios - "Captain America: The First Avenger". Is it normal I watch all those films ("Iron Man" 1-2, "Thor", "Captain America") after watching "The Avengers"? I don't care, because probably soon I'll watch "The Avengers" one more time. And also right now I can understand "The Avengers" having watched the other films of "Marvel", because my favourite "Doctor Who" teaches me how to compare spaces of time in the correct order. I guess I only need watch "The Incredible Hulk" for my whole notion of the Marvel Universe. 





And the song of the day was found by me in the post of the group in a Russian social network with the photos of an amazing man! You won't believe, but everything today leads to "Marvel". Because the man is my new passion, though not new - I saw him for the first time in "War Horse". I wonder you already know who he is. :) Yeah, he is Tom Hiddleston. And the song of the day is "That Man" by Caro Emerald. Caro Emerald is a Dutch jazz singer. She's so cool! So, here's Tom and a music video for "That Man".



Also I've got a really incredible picture! My friend sent me it, I guess it's from Tumblr. But I have to say it lacks of Andrew Scott. And maybe Ben Whishaw. But all other my favourite British actors are here.







No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts