Friday, June 8, 2012

Dark Paradise

How I said before, the weather has become cold. It's shit actually. I have to wear my hoody not to freeze!
But finally I can sleep from late till late ... afternoon:D
Not so long ago I found an intresting web-site Flavors.me. You can collect all your accounts on one page and share the link with your friends. Here's mine - Olga Bobrovnikova.
Aah, yesterday I knew what I wanted to write, but I didn't have power to do it. Today I have the power, but I've forgotten everything!
The song of the day will be misterious "Dark Paradise" by marvelous Lana Del Ray. Yeah, it's Lana's era in my head!

I promise if I want to write something, I will do it immediatly or just leave notes to do it later.

Pictures for the night ♥







No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts