Saturday, June 23, 2012

The dog days are over, the dog days are done!

Since today I can freely say to everybody I study in the 10th grade with the socio-humanitarian profile. Yey! It's all because of my interlocution in my school today, where everyone talked with our director and decided which class to go. So, I did it easily, because I am high achiever. GET IT!
Right now I'm watching the 15th episode of the 3rd season of "The Big Bang Theory". On having watched it I'll go to the bathroom. So, I should.
Tomorrow my friend from Korea will celebrate her Birthday. Oh, how well that I've already prepared a gift for her! It's a bracelet she likes and a card. Hope, it'll be funny!:)
Well, I slowly prepare for my travel. So yesterday I sorted all my clothes in the closet. Of course, it's not only for the travel, but for all my others days, because if I didn't have any special events, I wouldn't do it soon. And now my closet has become emptier in 2 times.
Also yesterday was a terrific day! After geting the certificates we went to the supermarket and I bought there 4 rings and a bracelet (not counting the bracelet for my friend)!! I'm so happy! You'd know how I adore all that stuff!!
How long ago did I post a Very Intresting Blog? However, finally I'm doing it right now! A Very Intresting Blog Today is

TWENTYFOURSEVEN


So, here's a link: http://twentyfourseven-247.blogspot.com

The song of the day will be... To tell the truth, now I can't help listening Lana Del Ray. But I'm afraid you may say: "We're fed up with your Lana!". Therefore I want to diversify my song of the days with other lovely songs. Therefore the song of the day will be "Don't You Remember" by Adele. I've missed her in my blog, and today here she goes! Enjoy!




And I want to give you a picture for the night (because I've got the night outside)


THE HOLIDAYS HAVE TOTALLY COME TODAY!




No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts