Thursday, June 21, 2012

Big Bang

How long I haven't written here! And I've got some news for you.
Now I'm fond of "The Big Bang Theory". Prolonged applause, my brothers! Finally I'm totally in love with that great series! Even right now I'm going to watch the 19th episode of the 2nd season.


Not good news is my english lessons are totally over. In the end of August I'll have to look for a new tutor. But while it's summer and I won't have any lessons anyway, I'll read "The Silver Kiss" by Annette Curtis Klause. It's an original book in English. It was published in the USA, but my friend brought me "The Silver Kiss" from Korea. My English tutor would be proud of me, because before I've read only adapted books. But now I read "The Silver Kiss" and I understand it! I wouldn't say I like vampire stories, but I like that one.



Just now I've watched "Mirrow Mirrow". Well, it's beautiful movie, what can I say else?
What about my finishing school, so tommorow I will get my school leaving certificate! And it won't be an exellent one because of algebra. OH GOD! I've got only one "B"!
But exactly in a week, on the 28th of June, Thusday, I will go to... St.-Petersburg!!! Uh, it will not only St.-Petersburg, but Moscow and some other places too. But I'm very glad anyway!!
The song of the day will be cute funny song "Time" by an Israeli band "Izabo". Let's enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts