Saturday, October 18, 2014

WELCOME TO MY ADULTHOOD

I promised to describe my awesome birthday week, and here I go!
My birthday for myself actually started on its eve. Here at the university we had a big students initiation for all the freshers on the 3rd of October. As I already described in the previous post, we listened to the speech of our cool rector, swore with a strange students' vow and DANCED! Though I stood near my group mates, who rocked out as crazy, but I was accompanied by Kirill, who had told me beforehand he didn't dance, so in the beginning I hid my amazing ability to rock the floor. But then we all couldn't refuse the energy of our guys (especially of our course leader, he was the most awesome), so even all not-dancers shook their bodies with us. I called this marvelous mess a 'pre-party'. Then Kirill and I went for a walk at our beautiful campus sea-front, and we wandered long enough to... meet my 18th birthday sitting on the bench.
When I returned to the dormitory, a cute surprise was waiting for me. Cherry Lady had created a real celebration for me, while I was out, with the balloons made of plastic bags, a birthday cake with a candle, which actually were a simple jam roll and a plastic fork. My friend moved our dining table in the center of the room, so it felt even more celebrating. It was so unexpected and nice, I couldn't help smiling. Nevertheless, my friend's presents were real enough! She gave me an awesome cat-muzzle purse, a pair of earrings with the pictures of a cat too, aaaaaaaand a TARDIS pendant!! The very pendant I'd wanted, and I'd never told anyone about that! Pure mind-connection!



The most exciting present I received after my classes on my birthday. My parents came to me! They came to Vladivostok for a week to spend it with me, and also my mother would pass some her doctor stuff the next weekend. My uncle brought my parents right at my campus, so I showed them the territory, and as long as my mother had already seen it with me in August, my dad was shocked. He'd never visited anything like that on our island, so he was absolutely satisfied with the place where I studied. Then I grabbed some things and we went to the city. There a splendid restaurant I'd already chosen in August was waiting for us to come. I'd already known the food would be the most delicious and the waiter was the coolest one. And I'd also already known about the surprise the waiters would present me - they sang a part of one Russian birthday song and granted me a dessert with a candle on it (a real one this time). It was so gorgeous! My company was made of my parents, my uncle and aunt and their younger daughter (and our waiter, of course, such a cutie). Everyone liked what we ordered, we ate everything, and I had the most excellent time with my parents and the people who mean a lot for my life nowadays.





The next point on my party week was going out to the bar with my group mates. It turned out to be two bars in the end, but let me tell you everything in a row. The first bar had a fancy name "BarBar", and in the beginning there were 10 of us (generally there are 17 people in our group) with only one boy among the girls, and the boy wasn't our course leader Anton, it was Zhenya, who was and still is unlucky for us to be the most annoying person in the world (even my elder sister is nicer comparing with him). In "BarBar" I decided to taste the cocktails I'd only heard of before, so then it was my chance to try famous drinks. Here's my list: Cosmopoliten, Tequila Sunrise, Sex On The Beach and Long Island Iced Tea. Yeah, I'd already drunk Long Island, but I had liked it and my girls were about to taste that famous cocktail, so blah blah blah all that jazz...

"Shoot me like Carrie Bradshaw!"


Then half a group went home and another half, including me, headed to the bar called "Kill Fish". And it was really such a killing place!! Keep in mind that we all had been already drunk, and it was funny from the start. The bar had its original cocktails, namely I drank the Irish Rose (a really rough one), Sex With The Captain (a variant of Sex On The Beach, I suppose). Our barman was a very funny bloke, even being drunk as hell I had power to appreciate that. When I ordered 2 Sexes With The Captain for me and my friend, he yelled to the door: "CAPTAAAAIN! THE CAPTAIN'S ASSISTAAAAANT!" That was so hilarious! And when I came to the bar counter to get our cocktails, they weren't ready yet; but as I've said the barman was the right guy. He was about to shake four cocktails, so when I came up, he gave me two of them and asked to shake along with him. He even turned kinda a makarena song on, so we danced with the glasses together. I still can't get through how he trusted me to do anything while I was so drunk?! But indeed, I didn't break anything that night, though it might seem strange for celebrating my birthday :D
But no matter how awesome I felt then, "Kill Fish" was too superfluous for me. Looking back, we all, who went to the second bar, decided next time we'll go straight ahead to "Kill Fish" to feel fine not only during the party, but after it too. STILL IT WAS AMAZING!! And there's no decent photo I would share with you.
The next day, as Tuesday was my day-off, I braced up and went shopping with my mom. Still feeling a bit hungover, I tried to be strong without showing what a fabulous night I had. Though I was near to fall asleep while Mom tried some clothes on in another boutique, in the evening we had a good dinner together with Dad.
As I mentioned before, everyday after the classes I hooked up with my parents (usually with Mom only, because Dad wasn't a fan of walking around Vladivostok with its hills) and spent time with them till the very evening. Until the next weekend came.
The party closing my unbelievable celebration was held at the weekend October, 11-12. Cherry Lady, Rodion, Kirill and I wanted to visit "Drujba", but there was too crowded, so we went to the first bar on our way, it turned out to be "Chkalov", dedicated to the aviation. It was fantastic with wine for the girls and beer for the boys in the beginning and tequila for everyone in the end. Time to time we went out to breathe in some fresh air, and due to the alcohol in our blood the night didn't seem to be the October one. When we were back at our campus, Cherry Lady and I managed to get the boys to our room, so no security saw us. We were so lucky! The party continued at our place, though we didn't drink anything else. And I'm gonna abruptly stop my description of that night here, because there's nothing else I would tell here.






The next morning my Mom called me saying my uncle and aunt wanted to show us some beautiful places on the Russky island and then we would have a cozy dinner at their place on the island. I summoned my strength once again, but I must admit I wasn't that hungover that time. Our friends showed us beautiful places of interest, then we got to the house. There was a fireplace in their flat, so we cooked meat right on an open fire. It was so marvelous! It was our so-called 'farewell banquet', because my parents was leaving for my hometown the next day.


The uncle Alik (in the blue T-shirt) and my Dad

This is how I spent my last week celebrating, probably, the most exciting age of one's life in Russia. The next date is going to be my 21. And yes, I still keep in mind my dream of coming in Las Vegas on turning 21.
The song of that week, let it be "***Flawless (Remix)" by Beyonce feat. Nicky Minaj, because that week was literally FLAWLESS. To tell the truth, I'm in love with that version of "***Flawless", I adore Bey's verse, can't even choose my fav line, so freakum sexy!! The video is a live performance from her latest concert in Paris.


Dum-da-de-da
Do, do, do, do, do, do
(Coming down, dripping candy on the ground)

It stay Yoncé, your Yoncé in that lingerie
On that chardonnay, it's gonna touch down like a runway
I'm Texas forever like Bun B, and I'm redboned yo
I'm really rit like Donjae, I'm camo in here yo
These thots can't clock me nowadays
You wish I was your pound cake
Boy you know I look good as fuck
You wish I was your babymomma
Want me to come around and give you good karma, but no
We escalate, up in this bitch like elevators
Of course sometimes shit go down
When it's a billion dollars on an elevator
Of course sometimes shit go down
When it's a billion dollars on an elevator
(Ha, ha, God damn, God damn, God damn)

Momma taught me good home training
My Daddy taught me how to love my haters
My sister told me I should speak my mind
My man made me feel so God damn fine (I'm flawless!)

You wake up, flawless
Post up, flawless
Ridin' round in it, flawless
Flossin' on that, flawless
This diamond, flawless
My diamond, flawless
This rock, flawless
My Roc, flawless
I woke up like this, I woke up like this
We flawless, ladies tell 'em
I woke up like this, I woke up like this
We flawless, ladies tell 'em
Say "I look so good tonight"
God damn, God damn
Say "I look so good tonight"
God damn, God damn, God damn

I wake up looking this good
And I wouldn’t change it if I could
(If I could, if I, if I, could)
And you can say what you want
I’m the shit (what you want I’m the shit)
I’m the shit, I’m the shit, I’m the shit
I want everyone to feel like this, tonight
God damn, God damn, God damn
(Onika)

[Nicki Minaj:]
Looking Trinidadian, Japanese and Indian
Got Malaysian, got that yaki, that wavy Brazilian

[Beyonce:]
(Them bitches thirsty, I’m Hungarian
Nicki, Bey, be eatin’ diamond fangs, barbarian, ah)

[Nicki Minaj:]
Yo, like MJ doctor, they killing me
Propofol, I know they hope I fall
But tell ‘em winning is my motherfuckin’ protocol
‘Cause I score before I ever throw the ball
These bitches washed up and ain’t no fuckin’ soap involved, uh
It's every hood nigga dream, fantasizing about Nicki and Bey
Curvalicious, pussy served delicious
Mayday mayday, earth to bitches
Slap these hoes on they ass like we birthing bitches, uh
The queen of rap, slayin with queen Bey
If you ain’t on the team, you playin’ for team D
‘Cause we A-listers, we paid sisters
This watch right here done faced blizzards
I confess, I woke up like this
All this drank in my cup like this
All this ass on that flawless dick
Instagram another flawless pic
Flawless city with these flawless titties
I got all these hundreds, you got all them fifties
I’m with some flawless bitches because they be mobbin’ pretty
‘Cause niggas love bad bitches that be on they grizzly
Throw that ass back I be on my frisbee
Princess cut diamonds on my Disney
He want monster Nicki in Sri Lanka
I told ‘em meet me at the trump, Ivanka
I said come here let me show you how this cookie tastes
This that yeah, nigga, eat the cookie face

(Roc, Roc, Roc)





Be brave. Be flawless.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts