Wednesday, October 15, 2014

Living La Dolce Vita

I CAN'T BELIEVE I'M BACK!
Once again I'm ready to type the whole post with the Caps Lock on, because there are so many things to write about, and I don't remember a sht. Fortunately, I've been clever enough to publish something on Facebook, so you (those, who know about my Facebook) got some info about my amazing life, and I will have some help remembering all my events now. Of course, I wouldn't survive without Instagram, thank you, dear.
First of all, why haven't I written for so long? It's such a crazy story. In the middle of September Cherry Lady and I noticed that people started moving out from our super hotel. When we finally decided to figure that stuff out, we learnt that it wasn't one's free will to change places of living, but top brass ordered everyone to leave the hotels. We also found out that we had been moved to the furthest dormitory on the other side of the campus (as my uncle said later "You go from one extreme to the other"), so it was a hard time for us. Thankfully, we got a couple of boys to help us with carrying our luggage. AND I HAD A LOT! Now I've got an unbelievable dream to own as less clothes as I can. So, in the beginning my dear friend and I were settled in different rooms, and it was something like "WHAA?", but soon enough we handled to get together, though our room now is actually two big rooms with four beds, three tables, and we have to pay more for all that jazz. But it's pretty AWESOME, because we easily have guests here, dance in the middle of the room in the middle of the night and sleep like one person on two beds. By the way, today it's been exactly a month since we moved here, in the 11th dormitory.

The photo was taken when we'd just stepped into our new place.
Now things are kinda different.
And the view out of the window


The next nice thing appearing in my head is the first American football match. Our friend Rodion took a part in it, and Cherry Lady and I, the most unsporty girls ever, came there just to cheer him up. But now it's cool enough telling someone that I visited the American football game (moreover, out team won).

It was freaking rainy in the beginning, but when the actual game started,
the weather turned pretty fine

The cheerleaders sucked, honestly

Another big event was our students' initiation, of course. Frankly speaking, we had two initiation: one was held only for our School and another was for all the freshers. At our School initiation we listened to "Gaudeamus", senior students and every group of freshers showed some funny things. Every, except us, certainly. We rocked out from our seats, the audience would be too boring without us. The common initiation was held in a big gym, the directors of each School visited it, our rector made a speech. Then there was a quite weird sudents' vow and a PARTY! Again we rocked out as only we could; our group mates turned out to be as freaky dancers as Cherry Lady and I were. Then Kirill, a new person in my surroundings, had a night walk at the sea-front, and that was how I met my birthday. But I'll give THAT INCREDIBLE EVENT an individual post.


Some guys from my group (our course leader at the left, BTW)


Generally, I seem to have got used to living in the dormitory. Of course, our place still can't be compared with the dormitories of my friends from the other cities. I visit the main land approximately once a week, usually on Sunday, where Rodion, Cherry Lady and I buy something we need and toss a glass of something in the bar. We've already found our favourite place, it's a bar called "Drujba" ("Friendship") themed as a deeply Soviet thing. Awesome!


A bit of Vladivostok.



Also I received a giant present from my parents for my birthday - they arrived to me for a week! Well, they've already left, and I'll describe what I've done with them in my birthday post, but this is it.
Once again I think I write a little and put a lot of photos, but the situation would be different if I wrote what I wanted in a proper time.
I'm not the only person who's back this week. Adorable Marina And The Diamonds released A NEW SONG not so long ago. I fell for that song from the first listening (you know, it may be strange for me), the track is absolutely what I've been waiting for. So let it be the song of the day!! Marina And The Diamonds - FROOT:









Be brave! Mommy's here ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts