Wednesday, November 5, 2014

This Girl Is On Fire

ATTN PLEASE! You know how I ADORE to be lazy, especially about writing. That's why it's gonna be a great celebration in my mind if I ever finish this post, so right now I won't even bother myself with timing. All you need to know is that I'd been writing that about two weeks ago, on the 25th-26th of October. So just follow some fancy points on my lifetime happened to me since then, some that I still remember.

My week has been so hot you can't even imagine. In the beginning of the week there was a little fire in my dormitory! Everyone was immediately evacuated, even though it was about 11 p.m. I was writing my history home task in my home clothes, so I had time only to put on my coat and boots. It was so damn chill outside (maybe, just because there was no warm thing on me except the coat), but Kirill, who accompanied me during the time of awaiting, brought his jacket to me, and when we reached his place warmed me up with some hot tea. Cherry Lad was lucky enough to be in the city with her friend that time. Fortunately, my room wasn't hurt by that fire; actually I don't know anything for sure about that accident, but there were about 5 fire-engines around our dormitory.

The crowd right after the evacuation
The next day Rodion and I did a great thing: we bought tickets to Khabarovsk for Rodion himself, Cherry Lady and me, of course. I can't wait to go there, because first of all I'll finally hook up with Dasha; also Cherry Lady will visit Khabarovsk for the first time, and I feel like showing her the city, I hope she'll like it. Moreover, we're going to kinda celebrate Rodion's birthday (it actually was on the 13th of October, but we've never celebrated it). But also I can't help admitting that it's going to be my first ride on train without my parents, fully on my own! I wonder if it's gonna be the weirdest 14 hours in this month (frankly speaking, it will be weird 14 hours twice - on our way to Khabarovsk and back to Vladivostok).

That's how the Russian train tickets look like
Due to some stuff I gradually become used to walking around Vladivostok for a pretty long time (have you ever had a walk for 12 hours in a row?). Still it doesn't help me to know the city better, it's like someone uses that awesome "Men In Black" neuralizer on me each time I try to connect the names of the streets and the actual streets in my head. Nevertheless, I always have my phone to take splendid photos I a;ways can't help sharing with you. Vladivostok is marvellous, such an atmospheric place. Prepare your anus for a fine bunch of cool Vladivostok's photos:









Ain't I good at it?
Also, once I came into one nice cafe to a bit of my favourite cake, I came across something even sweeter - the issue of "Esquire" with Benedict Cumberbatch! It made my day even more terrific.


The next moment I'm going to tell you about right here is our university Halloween stuff. I won't make a separate post for that or even simply call it a 'party', because it was SO DULL. You know, I can make fun out of nothing, I don't need much to get amused. I was satisfied with the party on the 1st of September and on the 3rd of October, but that... The music was so crap, the bass never got through me to make me dance hard. My mates and I couldn't help yawing all time long. BTW, Cherry Lady came up with the idea of visiting Halloween only in the morning of that day, so the only scary thing of my appearance was my attitude to the 'party', though I painted my eyes somehow oddly. 

Fabulous enough, hah?
Yeah, there were a couple of freaking cool characters, I couldn't miss to secretly shoot them





Later on I even found a pic of me and my company on the official cite of my university. SO POPULAR, BEOTCH! 


Nah, I suppose it's the end of my memory. The next stop is our super trip to Khabarovsk, but it definitely need another post. Wait for that... till the world ends AHAHA.
The song of he day will be... Lately I've been listening to new albums of Ariana Grande and Taylor Swift, and lots of music my group leader sent me, and so much other stuff, so I can't pick out one song. But still let it be "One Last Time" by Ariana Grande today. That's it!








Be brave to wait for my new posts!♥

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts