Sunday, February 9, 2014

Olympic Guys And Girl With The Guitar

Yooo, do you watch the Olympics? Sochi rocks!
Today my friend and I watched slopestyle snowboarding, and I literally fell for snowboarding! But even more I fell for the snowboarders. Girls, you must understand...

Billy Morgan, the UK
Jamie Nicholls, the UK
Sven Thorgren, Sweden
Of course, my congratulations to Sage Kotsenburg from the USA, who won the 1st gold medal (and 1st medal generally) of the Winter Games. You can see at the first sight - he's a superb professional!

Just now my mom and I have watched team event pair short for figure skating. After all those shows like "Skating With The Stars" I don't find figure skating so deeply interesting. But man! The performance of our couple was simply AMAZING! They danced Masquerade Waltz (music by Aram Khatchaturian), and it was so obvious they'd get the 1st place. And that's what they did! (For the short programme, at least) Go, Russia, go!

Our pair skaters Tatiana Volosozhar Maxim Trankov
Our Olympic Games are so important, that even lessons at our school were called off to let us calmly watch the opening ceremony. But I didn't do that, because my father slept, and it would be too boring to watch it alone at night. But it's not so boring to watch something alone in the evening, therefore I'd watched the ceremony before my mom came and we both started watching the figure skating. Yup, the ceremony was great, not counting an undisclosed ring of  the five-ringed symbol of the Olympic Games and some other little hitches only my picky eye could notice. 


Aaaand that's all of what I felt like telling about the Olympics. But still I have something more to share with. Some weeks ago my mom and I stroke a bargain - I've already written about it here. Today was the day for my part of the deal. Well, I sang, not good enough for myself, but so excellent for the viewers. Also, I bombed my Instagram with that event (as well as I bombed my Twitter about the snowboarders). Well, I was nervous a bit, therefore I wrote the chords for the song I was about to sing on my hand with the liquid eye-liner in case of forgetting something. And yes, it helped! Though my fingers were trembling and I could play the H chord right. Anyhow, I realized one more time that I'm better at singing than at playing something. 


D'you remember I told you a lot about prom dresses? Yup, I never sent you a photo of the dress I bought, and I guess I won't until the actual event. But last Wednesday mom and I raided shops again. We chose many dresses we would buy even not for the prom. I chanced to try one on, and after Instagraming it, some boys wondered if I'd bought the dress in the end. No, I did not. But now you, my dear readers, have a chance to face 3 original photos I've shown only few people. I had to hold my stomach muscles in to pretend skinny, you know. But because of that I even had different body LOL.



Tomorrow I'll have the first concert with my chorus in 2014, we'll perform for famous "Amway". But actually I'd better not perform anything to anyone, and just lie around reading or watching some stuff.
Talking about reading, I "killed" the 3rd part of Harry Potter! Even though "Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban" is my favourite part, I took pretty long time reading it. But my tutor offered me to stop for a while reading awesome Potter's adventures. But it would be cool if I read the whole line before leaving school.
Oh, it's time for ~awesome stories~
Today, due to the fact of not having classes, I wanted to wake up at 11 a.m. to do my English lesson homework and get prepared to go out generally. But when I woke up with my alarm clock on the cellphone at that time, I decided to sleep a little bit longer and set up the alarm clock on 11:30. In some time I was waken up by my home phone's ringing. I picked up, but there was only silence in response, but it didn't matter, because I noticed time - IT WAS 2:11 P.M.!!! It meant I had only about 40 minutes to prepare! (My English lesson started at 3 p.m.) Don't forget - I had to do all my homework. And I did it. I got dressed, drank a glass of kefir, wrote everything and ran to my tutor's place. Yey! I was late only for 5 mins! I guess, I'm gifted for getting up in exact time I need to prepare. Sure, today I was waken up by the phone's ringing, but still it was kinda miracle.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
And to finish my post I want to boast a bit about receiving Natalia Kill's album "Trouble"! That's why the song of the day will be "Marlboro Lights" from that.



Say you don't love me
Say you don't want me anymore
Tell me it's over
It's over
I'll open my bottle
And no, I ain't opening this door
Death one it gets colder
So just say it's over

Cause my pocket's broke
My soul is stone
I ruined you again
And a lonely bridge
A rooftop ledge
Could just fix everything

But when I'm alone on the longest nights
I think of you and your Marlboro lights
And I, I get a bit better
And I lie here on the bedroom floor
Where your feet walked out and your daggers fall
And I, I get a little bit better

Say you'll forget me
Say you'll erase me from your mind
Right from the day of our doomed beauty
I saw my future in your eyes
Save the words you've rehearsed
We both know I won't be fine
You know the fate don't take my bribes
And I only want what's never mine
So you break the door, you break my heart
You ruined me again
And the passing trucks
And loaded guns
Never could fix anything

But when I'm alone on the longest nights
I think of you and your Marlboro lights
And I, I get a bit better
And I lie here on the bedroom floor
Where your feet walked out and your daggers fall
And I, I get a bit better

When love is made so renegade
You know you're going down in flames
And if our hearts must share a grave
At least can we be friends
You shoot your words,
They knock me down
Like rubber bullets raining out...
They bounce right off and I got up again
But if no one understands me
At least you could pretend
I never knew when love was true
But I know it's the end

But I'll be here 'til chaos calls
And God ain't listening anymore
'Cause I, I know that we could be better
And I'll stay here
To defy our fears
Even though I know it'll end in tears
'Cause I, I know that we could be better
When I'm alone on the longest nights
I think of you and your Marlboro lights
And I, I couldn't be better


Be brave!

P.S. My cat would like Beyonce's "***Flawless" with the lyrics "Bow down, bitches"


No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts