Thursday, February 13, 2014

N'est Pas La Dernière Danse

Olympic news! As I wrote last week, I watched ladies slopestyle, my congratulations to Jamie Anderson won the 1st place! 


Previous night I watch the whole contest for men's snowboarding halfpipe (yeah, I paid my night for that). 3 guys represented Russia, and they all sucked. So did famous Shaun White in the finals! It was surprisingly for everyone that he didn't win a medal gotten only the 4th place. And the winner was Iouri Podladtchikov representing Switzerland, though he was born in Mother Russia! A fascinating fact is Iouri's called IPod among all other snowboarders :D

To my mind, his appearance is immaculate. Just look
at that face!!


 And awesome hugs with Shaun White! 



I didn't dare miss one more night watching Olympics on line, so I've just started watching ladies' snowboarding halfpipe finals recorded. I don't care if I've already known the results, it's highly interesting to watch anyway.
Talking about my other business, my chorus and I did not perform for "Amway" last Sunday. And it was nice for me, I really longed for resting and watching ladies' slopestyle, you know. Man, actually I got so many things to do, like writing a project about Anton Chekhov, learning a song for boys' competition, preparing for the exams, but I remain as I am - lazy, not giving a shit and procrastinating.
Tomorrow's such a big day, isn't it? Of course, it is! Because over 100 years ago Arizona became the 48th state and last of the contiguous states to be admitted to the Union, achieving statehood right on February 14, 1912! Isn't it fine? Surely, I'm gonna celebrate that fact at least because I visited Arizona, I touched their culture, even ate their 'national' food, though my mom cooks the same way.
Certainly, I'm kidding. We all know about St. Valentine's Day, when boys and girls in love give and gets red and pink heart-shaped cards, chocolate boxes, roses and all those romantic stuff. What about me? In the childhood I presented valentines to my female friends who did the same to me. 'Course, boys granted me cards as well, and their cards were naturally romantic, but my heart was as cold as beer in your refrigerator. It was something impossible and inconceivable if a girl admitted "Yes! I like that guy!" I don't remember a case like that. And for now, as you can see, I'd rather celebrate Arizona's day. Actually, 14th of February is an usual day as well as Friday, 13. I'd like to repeat the though of many people telling that love's expressions don't need a special day. For love everyday is special. (Writing it down, don't forget to mention my ownership)
I've just now found a nice French song, and I already want it to be The Song Of The Day. The song is "Derniere Danse" by Indila.


[Couplet 1]
Ô ma douce souffrance
Pourquoi s'acharner tu recommences
Je ne suis qu'un être sans importance
Sans lui je suis un peu paro'
Je déambule seule dans le métro
Une dernière danse
Pour oublier ma peine immense
Je veux m'enfuir que tout recommence
Oh ma douce souffrance

[Refrain]
Je remue le ciel le jour, la nuit
Je danse avec le vent la pluie
Un peu d'amour, un brin de miel
Et je danse, danse, danse, danse, danse, danse
Et dans le bruit, je cours et j'ai peur
Est ce mon tour ?
Vient la douleur
Dans tout Paris, je m’abandonne
Et je m'envole, vole, vole, vole, vole

[Pont 1]
Que d’espérance
Sur ce chemin en ton absence
J'ai beau trimer, sans toi ma vie n'est qu'un décor qui brille, vide de sens

[Refrain]

[Pont 2]
Dans cette douce souffrance
Dont j'ai payé toutes les offenses
Écoute comme mon cœur est immense
Je suis une enfant du monde

[Refrain]
Je remue le ciel le jour, la nuit
Je danse avec le vent la pluie
Un peu d'amour un brin de miel
Et je danse, danse, danse, danse, danse, danse
Et dans le bruit, je cours et j'ai peur
Est ce mon tour?
Vient la douleur...
Dans tout paris, je m’abandonne
Et je m'envole, vole, vole, vole, vole


Be brave!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts