Tuesday, February 18, 2014

Blizzard In A Nutshell


What a blizzard outside! Still my friend and I were crazy enough to try our luck at going to school. You see, we hadn't been called beforehand, that's why we didn't know whether to go or not, and being too responsible we went out struggling with the wind and the snow. Fortunately I even didn't reach the school as the friend called me and told to rush back home. So I can say I went out at 8 a.m. just to take a photo.
Yesterday I didn't watch men's snowboard cross because Sochi also had inappropriate weather. But I'd rather have their fog (I adore fog, have no idea why), than this heavy endless snow. Well, I'll watch snowboard cross today's evening, and now I can watch recorded bobsleigh! I've already known Russian men won the gold medal - so proud!
I don't feel well - I got running nose, something wrong again with my ears, heart kinda tingling, I CAN'T MOVE MY LEGS, CAN'T STRAIGHTEN UP MY BACK, NO DAMN I CAN'T SPEAK, EYES MISTING AM I DYING Well, no, pretty alive yet, but still feeling like I've got a cold.
On coming home I dozed off so nice and had a dream that I met all the guys I'd visited the USA with. And, BTW, we had awesome snowless spring there, so you may understand how much I'm tired of this winter.
I try really hard to learn the song I'll sing at the boys' competition, but it doesn't want to get into my head. Moreover, I'm gonna write something for my Chekhov's work today, and if I write a sentence, I'll be the best.
After watching halfpipe, I read a lot about the snowboarders, and I learnt that Shaun White played the guitar in the band called "Bad Things". I chanced to find only two songs by them, but they're both nice! Check'em out!



Well, you see, there's nothing exciting to write about. Maybe, I'll watch a movie and write my opinion, but not this time. I even leave you without the song of the day. It may be one of those "Bad Things" stuff. See you!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts