Sunday, September 15, 2013

Stars Dance For You

Though right now having a little headache, I must write a post, because I've missed such a big period without posting a word! So let's see what I remember about the last week.
I bought myself 2 audio discs. They're "Stars Dance" by Selena Gomez and "Native" by OneRepublic. Both of them are really cool. I'd already knew some new songs of Ms. Gomez and OneRepublic guys, so I wasn't so afraid buying the discs.


Also Cherry Lady shared one amazing video with me. 2 Norwegian guys (must be famous, but it was our first meeting) discuss about what foxes say. Really interesting and unbelievably hilarious! Bur somehow I know that foxes yap.


Moreover it was Friday 13 on the week! Did you feel unlucky? I was not! Friday 13 has been always an usual day, but my neighbour chanced to step into someone's spew. ><
Yesterday it was 131th birthday of our city, so I worked and then had fun. I came back with the most painful pain (let it be one of my best-known phrase) in my feet. We had to wait a lot to see one famous Russian band performing.



And today Dasha and I have cooked two cool things: "student" pizza and brownie. Well, if you can imagine a brownie, so for a student pizza you should cut a long loaf aflat, take crumb out, stuff it with everything you like and sprinkle with the cheese. 10-15 mins in the oven, and it's done!
Here's our student pizza:




But in the middle of the way we were done and couldn't even looked at our pieces of art.


And here comes the brownie:



Probably that's all about the week or probably I've just forgotten.
And here's your song of the day from the latest Selena Gomez album "Stars Dance" with the same name.


Wake up to your dreams
And watch them come true
I'll make you whisper my name
And never leave the room
Night and day I'll be your muse
No other girl can make you feel the way I do

I can make the stars dance
Light up the moon,
I can make the stars dance
If you want me to
The sky is everywhere,
So meet me under there
I can make the stars dance, dance, dance for you, you, you

Don't be afraid, close your eyes
Let me take you to places that you've never been tonight
I thought by now you'd realize
I can do anything I put my mind to

I can make the stars dance
Light up the moon,
I can make the stars dance
If you want me to
The sky is everywhere,
So meet me under there
I can make the stars dance, dance, dance for you, you, you

Everything I touch turns to love
Everything I do will open up heaven
Instead-stead-stead of us falling, we're flying in love
Nothing's forever because we are just stars dust

I can make the stars dance
Light up the moon,
I can make the stars dance
If you want me to
The sky is everywhere,
So meet me under there
I can make the stars dance, dance, dance for you, you, you

I can make the stars dance
I can make the stars...
I can make, I can make, I can make, I-I-I can make the stars dance

The sky is everywhere,
So meet me under there
I can make the stars dance, dance, dance for you, you, you



*be brave*

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts