Sunday, September 29, 2013

Sorry For Party Rocking

This weekend I've spent outside the city with my classmates, class teacher and one more friend from a parallel class. Actually, only a couple of teachers knew where we were going to go those Saturday and Sunday. If our director knew, our head teacher would had written a paper asking a permission for the trip, and she [director] would hardly give it to us. So, in the end we did get out of our usual atmosphere and spent our weekend at the holiday village.
I turn out not to have used my camera during our little holiday. But my friends did, so later (probably, tomorrow) I'll get our photos and share them with you. We had a lot of fun playing volleyball, Twister, Alias, talking and singing karaoke. We cooked meat and didn't sleep till late night, so this holiday will go down in our history.
After my coming home my mom and I have gone to the shop and bought new trousers for me and her; moreover I've got a new autumn cap, it's so nice, rock and swag. LOL


On my way home from the rehearsal it's so cold, therefore I need a cap. Of course, I had one, but it's too old - my elder sister wore it! I've wanted something new.
If I've already put the line in the title, so and the song of the day will be "Sorry For Party Rocking" by a hilarious and dancing duet "LMFAO"! Our party was really rocking!





Be brave, party hard

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts